omahamoneymaker
    omahamoneymaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

RebateWager what ya think?

Looking at opening an account there. Noticed they have some pretty good lines. For example they are running -440 +360 on Lakers Grizzlies game tonight so an 80 cent ML difference compared to some that are 1.50.

How is it moving money in and out. They cover fees going in? Do they charge much for payouts or do you get a freebie per month or offer something inexpensive.

Thanks in advance.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

They round all winning wagers down to whole dollar amounts so if you win a wager that pays $99.99 it will pay out $99. This is not such a big deal if you bet large amounts accept for the fact that they only take max wagers of $1,000 on the NFL and much less on smaller market sports.

They got busted on this here a few weeks ago I am not sure if they have changed their software but they also got busted the same day of advertising 6-1 payouts on 3-team parlays and were found to only be paying 5-1.

Too many shady dealings exposed in the last few weeks I would be careful with this book and if I did deposit I would keep it to a small amount.

omahamoneymaker
    omahamoneymaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info SC. I have had a site or two in the past that had software set up that way. I noticed that at times it would try to round things down so after dabbling with things and not placing bets but just putting it in the ticket I found out ways where it would round up. Not much of a benefit but if you wagered 5 $100 bets instead of 1 $500 bet you could save 4 or 5 bucks.