chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Justbet payout report

$2.5k via Neteller, about 24 hours. Unfortunately $2.5k is their maximum Neteller payout and they "ask" clients not to request more than one payout per week, so getting my balance out is going to take a month or so.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences sir.

I will make a note of it in case anyone asks me about them in the next few weeks.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Thanks Chemist

chemist

Hmmm for me all payout options have disappeared from the payout page. Anyone else getting this?

chemist

Ok, now the only withdrawal options are Neteller and Moneybookers. The payout limit for Neteller has been reduced to $1000, and for Moneybookers $750.

I think this is a very bad sign.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not convinced that it's a really bad sign or not from a security of funds issues sir. I mean I've read that there are a couple of books that have a MoneyBookers limit of $750 per week sir. However I'm not familiar with the Neteller limits these days I'm sorry to say.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

They lowered Moneybookers about 5 months back. I was higher (either 2.5K or 1.5K I don't remember now). I have never had an issue with a payout, always within 24 hours. However they WILL enforce the 1 payout per week. They did with me to moneybookers with the exception if you have another payout method they will also process that. I did a *** withdrawal and a moneybookers withdrawal in 1 week.

I don't believe security is an issue but more of a timing thing. with MLB being in swing and hockey, baskets etc almost over I think that might be more of an issue.

chemist

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    They lowered Moneybookers about 5 months back. I was higher (either 2.5K or 1.5K I don't remember now). I have never had an issue with a payout, always within 24 hours. However they WILL enforce the 1 payout per week. They did with me to moneybookers with the exception if you have another payout method they will also process that. I did a *** withdrawal and a moneybookers withdrawal in 1 week.

I don't believe security is an issue but more of a timing thing. with MLB being in swing and hockey, baskets etc almost over I think that might be more of an issue.
    They processed a 2.5k *** withdrawal within a week of the my last NT withdrawal.