DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

CW Email Picture & Policy Update

Hey, I searched for the main CW thread, there were just too many. I looked over a few threads and didn't see this information posted. I figured it would have been being it is the email from creditwagering, but nope, didn't see it. I probably just missed it.

Anyway here is the info...

Thank you to all of our valued customers for your continuous feedback to help us make CreditWagering even better!

Debit Cards have arrived!
    • When you make your next withdrawal a Debit Card will be sent to you. Your card will be sent out on Wednesday, 2 day service and arrive on Friday. Funds will be uploaded upon arrival.
    • On Friday you will receive an email that will tell you how to access your card online and how to use it. Log on to LIVE CHAT to receive the PIN and the debit card is ready for use.
    • Cards are RELOADABLE. DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY!
    • Once you have your card, all withdrawals will be processed on Wednesdays and funds available Thursdays 2PM EST

• Only can be used to pay Settlement Money Owed.
    • 100% Credit Card Acceptance with an available balance!
    • Steps for using your credit card
    • Go to cashier and enter card information
    • Within 2-3 hours an email will be sent from our processor
    • Link in email MUST BE CLICKED in order for transaction to be processed
    • Normal approval time is 1-3 days but 100% Acceptance!

SSN NO LONGER REQUIRED
    • Our existing debit card provider does not require last 4 digits of a card holder’s social security number; therefore
    • All new customers are no longer required to enter the last 4 digits of their SSN.
    • All existing customers SSN information has been deleted from our records, as the information is no longer needed.

Settlements
    • So far NO ONE has been turned over to collections.
    • Pay within 7 days and receive a 15% Bonus.
    • 30-days to pay has been extended to 60-days but arrangements to pay MUST be made prior to 30 days.
    • We are willing to work with any customer who wants to handle their responsibilities.
    • On June 1st - any account outstanding for over 30 days with no payment arrangements will be sent to Collections.
    • Any customer who wins and collects and then loses and doesn’t pay or make payment arrangements within the first 7 days will be categorized a Super Stiff!
    • Super Stiffs will be treated differently.
    • Come see at 5 PM EST Tuesday our first group of Super Stiffs http://www.creditwagering.com/stiffs

Live Chat
    • Hours of Operation are 9am EST till last game is over for the day.
    • We can be reached via email for questions as well at csd@creditwagering.com
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by DukeJohn; 05-13-08 at 03:32 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go with the dog and the saminator instead!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

That super stiffs page is great.

I read about the cops doing that to johns who patronized prostitutes in one town out in the mid-west. If you got busted buying hookers that week your name and face were in the local paper. Needless to say, after a while the market for prostitutes dried up in that town....

Maybe the stiffs will too....