rasetsu99
    rasetsu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bodog

So I have been a member with Bodog for probably like 7 years now. I've seen them go up and down over the years as far a payments and deposits, and I recently noticed something to watch out for.

I cash out every Sunday or Monday and I usually receive a check via Fedex approximately 3-4 days later, and never had an issue depositing the checks until recently.

3 weeks ago, I deposited a check for 1k, and it bounced back. I called up Bodog and they resent me a check 2 days later. I have deposited 3 checks for 1k, 1,250 and for 2,500 in the weeks since and have not had them come back yet. But it's been about a year and a half to 2 years since their checks were bouncing, and that was during the time when everyone had issues paying out, and payouts were taking months to get.

The second red flag occurred today. I tried depositing via a VC CC which goes through Verified by VC. Well Verified by VC would not allow the transaction to go through and said something about not being able to go through a 3rd party system. I contacted Bodog and their response was I should signup for Verified by VC. I've been signed up for Verified by VC for like 2 or 3 years now, because that's the only way I can deposit with a VC Card. I was bringing it to their attention that VC was rejecting any information being passed to them from Bodog.

Just 2 red flags in the past 3 weeks, so it's something to be aware of.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I have read some where on the forum that most books are using the same payment processor for the checks and that they all have been bounced. This could be the reason for one of your problem. As for the VC card issue you are having send them an email also or call again and hope you get someone else. Half of their customer service are idiots and don't know whats going on.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I deposited 500 today thru verified by VC...

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

I was declined Thursday at Bodog via VC as well.

Deposited on Wednesday just fine, took them for $1200 on a $200 deposit, tried to deposit more on Thursday and it didn't work.

Also tried to deposit at Sportsbetting.com and the card was declined there as well.

Looks like some of the banks finally decided to decline gambling transactions.

Be careful where you lose because depositing is about to become a itch.

rasetsu99
    rasetsu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I was able to deposit today. So it might have been some sort of technical glitch.

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rasetsu99 View Post
    I was able to deposit today. So it might have been some sort of technical glitch.
    This.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are no payout issues with any of the Bodog brand licensees. You should receive your payout within 4-7 biz days no matter where you are located in the world and it has been this way for a while now. If you are having any problems receiving your payout within this time frame from the payment methods available to you, please send me a PM with your account number and I'll speak with the licensee on which you are playing on your behalf.

Thanks!
    Becky