JC_GUFC
    JC_GUFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

IBCbet

Apologies if there is a thread on these guys already but I couldn't find one.

Does anyone know how you get invited to join them? I tried to open an account and it said that I had to be invited and to use their sister site 12bet.

I have an account with 12bet so it doesn't really matter but I was just interested. Is it if you're a "highroller" on 12bet that they'll invite you?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Quote Originally Posted by JC_GUFC View Post
    Apologies if there is a thread on these guys already but I couldn't find one.

Does anyone know how you get invited to join them? I tried to open an account and it said that I had to be invited and to use their sister site 12bet.

I have an account with 12bet so it doesn't really matter but I was just interested. Is it if you're a "highroller" on 12bet that they'll invite you?
    I experienced precisely the same as you there

And I asked the same question on here several times and got no really acceptable answers

I suspect you've probably got to be seen as a potential bigger loser based on the amounts you lose at 12bet with their relatively low limits.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 10-21-10 at 04:16 AM. Reason: correcting typo

JC_GUFC
    JC_GUFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I experienced precisely the same as you there

And I asked the same question on here several times and got no really acceptable answers

I suspect you've probably got to be seen as a potential bigger loser based on the amounts you lose at 12bet with their relatively low limits.

Thanks Hareeba! Thought you might have known given your reply to my post on the other thread.

I'm not sure you'd have to be losing money to get invited, I think they may only be interested in people who are turning over big amounts - I think I know a guy who has an account with them so I will try to find out from him.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I think that IBCbet only works through an agent system
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pellumb341

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I am a small roller have normaly between 200 to 400euros in 12bet, small loser there too , I was invited to ibcbet via private message in a forum , but turn it down because 12bets limits are more that enought for me.
    IBCbet is still a big secret book so I pass for now, normaly agents come too you and not the way around

klingonian
    klingonian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    [...] normaly agents come too you and not the way around
    yeah if you are talking about federal agents is true , they will come to you not the way around. Anyway, I don't use 12bet anymore, my account was limited to 3 euro per race or event so I registered on ibcbet, higher limits, I'm not a high-roller but I'm trying to do my best to become one. I got my account a year ago through my agent bonusbonusbonus (super agent), biggest in Europe, with headquarters in Vienna, and until now I haven't got any complaints, fast deposit/payouts (under 10min during day or 5h at night), also I think they released a website for ibcbet services only (bet-ibc.com). Also on the future if you are looking to register at ibcbet you must know that ibcbet doesn't offer any welcome or any kind of bonuses and all the promotions you hear about from so called agents are paid just from their pocket because they are desperate for new customers.
    Cheers!

Joey Zaza
    Joey Zaza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3579

http://bet-ibc.com/

Might be worth trying? I haven't looked into the procedure of setting it up though.

Joey Zaza
    Joey Zaza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3579

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

joey, great find. cool article.

HWG6676
    HWG6676's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Zaza View Post

Thanks for sharing..