madflacker
    madflacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at the latest blunder from these Sportsbetting.com morons

Ok, I promise not to start anymore threads about Sportsbetting.com and the $2400 worth of bounced checks they suffered upon me. But here we are, >50 days after they bounced the checks, and this asshole sends me the same exact reassuring note that he sent to me two weeks ago (indicating that the check has been processed).

Smooth customer service, retard. Seriously, what kind of idiot do you have to be to give someone the exact same language over and over on the phone ... then take it a step further and suggest it's been taken care of (then make it clear you are lying by sending the EXACT SAME EMAIL again)?

If you need any further assurance that SportsBetting.com is a black hole from which your e- funds will never emerge, just go outside and lay down in traffic for a few hours. These guys should change their name to SportsDonations.com. That's a deposit that aint ever coming back folks.

The have a nice day kicker makes me want to quit my job, say goodbye to my family, and go over to wherever the f these guys are and just start going berserk. You know that scene in The Wall where the kids take over the school and start flipping over the tables? Something like that (maybe with Pink Floyd "Run Like Hell" as the theme music), but with me hulking out, walking through walls, toppling buildings, ignoring pleas for mercy and just in general creating all sorts of damage.

Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:12 PM
    To: Me
    Subject: the two checks that you guys bounced to me (LTK14303718227X)

Thank you for contacting us.

I duly apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you and we can see that you had to wait for a long time to receive your own money. Even I would feel the same way if I was in your place. As per the recent update from the withdrawal team we are pleased to inform you that your check has been processed on Wed Apr 30 2008 1:12 PM.

Once the check is processed it takes 7-14 business days for the check to be delivered.

Thank you for your patience and understanding We are taking all the measures to ensure that there will not be similar occurrences in the future.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries. We will be happy to assist you with.

Have a nice day!

From: support@sportsbetting.com [mailto:support@sportsbetting.com]
    Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:14 PM
    To: Me
    Subject: the two checks that you guys bounced to me (LTK14303718227X)

Thank you for contacting us.

I duly apologize for the unconvinced caused to you. As per our records we can see that your check was processed on Thu Feb 21 2008 3:25 PM its been too long still now you need to receive your check as there was a bounced check.

However we have already escalated this issue to the relevant department on high priority I know its not convincing but please allow us some time our processing team have already started issuing new checks and you will receive the new check anytime.

We are taking all the measures to ensure that there will not be similar occurrences in the future.

We appreciate your co-operation and understanding while we work to get this issue resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries. we will be happy to assist you with.

Have a nice day!

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

If there is any truth to that email you should get your check in the mail by May 8th. There still paying so keep us updated.

madflacker
    madflacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear that you take that as a positive sign. But like I said, when you've heard someone say that they're "escalating to the relevant department" 100x, it sort of loses its meaning a bit.
    Last edited by madflacker; 05-01-08 at 02:28 AM.