kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashpoints"s members, please?

Please could you inform me about this German Book?How they behave at payments?Very important for me.
    Last edited by kostasgr; 10-10-10 at 08:22 AM.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cashout 1 time more than a year, no problems.

juanluis
    juanluis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

I withdraw without problems, but the odds are bad and they limit fast. I think now there is a 100% bonus up to 100 euros, and with a rollover of 600 euros . Itīs a good bonus deposit get it an go forever.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea but they can close account before making rollover and not give a bonus austrian assholes

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juanluis View Post
    I withdraw without problems, but the odds are bad and they limit fast. I think now there is a 100% bonus up to 100 euros, and with a rollover of 600 euros . Itīs a good bonus deposit get it an go forever.
    Thanks for your opinion juanluis.That s why i want to visit them,for the bonus.The most says that they will pay me,sometime,so i think i ll register tmorrow.Thanks all the guys informed me too...

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

They pay just fine but you will find the bet sizes accepted can be very small, dont rush through, take your time, normally have good odds on German bundesliga.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They don't like us UK players anymore after we caught them with their pants known. Also known to welch on promotions, have crap limits and the worst web server known to man. It must use dial up still. Payouts were 3-4 days by moneybookers from my database record, but I haven't played with these clueless clowns for near a year now.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

i remember the stake limit was something like 10-20 pounds max and took a couple of minutes to accept it or refer to the trader, but the payout was quick