Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Book for Props or other 'Special' bets

I currently use Bookmaker but they have very limited prop and future betting options. Does anyone have a book they like to use for props, futures, etc?

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog has great prop lines, but the rest of the site isn't that great, and the lines take a while to be put up. If you want a more complete book I'd go with 5dimes, because they have tons of props for every "Big" game, almost everything you could think of.

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Bodog has great prop lines, but the rest of the site isn't that great, and the lines take a while to be put up. If you want a more complete book I'd go with 5dimes, because they have tons of props for every "Big" game, almost everything you could think of.
    Great feedback, thanks.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13640

I'd also add Greek.....They have a ton of props, especially in football. Quite honestly most are offered at completely crap lines but every now and then you'll find a lovely sweet one just waiting to be picked off. Worth the effort anyway, least in my opinion.....

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

5Dimes, IMO !

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

In terms of player props, Bodog is far and away the best. Team props and that sort of thing, I'd say 5 Dimes has the upper hand.