blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

am i missing something or is this fvcked up on DSI's part?

do all books group deposited cash and free plays together to meet a rollover?

this is a chat with a dsi rep.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'CS - Carlos'
    CS - Carlos: Welcome, nice to have you with us today . . . I’m happy to assist you .

you: hi carlos. got a question about the $100 fp for signing up

CS - Carlos: May I ask the web page you would like to sign up to?

you: well its on the 2betdsi home page if that helps!

CS - Carlos: Sure... go ahead

you: first whats the rollover

CS - Carlos: The rollover is the number of times that you need to wager the amount that you deposited before you can cash out. For example, if you made a deposit of $1000 and took a bonus with a 3 time rollover, you must wager at least $3000 before being able to request a withdrawal. The lower amount between the risk and win amount is considered in the roll over.

you: but it is a $100 free play correct?

CS - Carlos: Yes it is

you: no matter the amount deposited as long as its over $100

CS - Carlos: ...if you fund your Brand new account with a minimum deposit of $100, you can get a 100% free play bonus, with a 20 time roll over requirement. The maximum bonus granted is $100, also be aware that it can take up to 24 hours to have the bonus available in your account and that Neteller and Moneybookers are not elegible to receive this bonus.

you: i thought you just said it was a 3 time roll over?

CS - Carlos: The example

you: but the free play is 20x

CS - Carlos: The rollover for the promo is 20 times the amount deposited

you: thats funny cause when i talked to another rep he said it was 10x

CS - Carlos: It is 10 times the amount deposited + the $100 free play or 20 times the amount deposited

you: but they are calculated separately right?

CS - Carlos: The rollover is calculated as informed

you: so say i deposit $100. i would get a $100 free play

you: i would have the option to use the $100 fp on 1 bet and not touch my cash correct

you: ?

CS - Carlos: If you deposited $100 you would get a free play of $100 and the rollover requirement would be $2000

CS - Carlos: That would be an option of your choice

you: so i could technically play the free play (as long as it wins) and not touch my cash

CS - Carlos: Yes, you could

CS - Carlos: The thing would be for you to complete the rollover requirement before you could make a payout request

you: even if i wager with my cash?

CS - Carlos: Yes

you: then why would i want the bonus if i have to complete a rollover for cash i deposited?

you: is there a rollover for not taking the bonus fp?

CS - Carlos: No there is not

you: can i defer the bonus when signing up? cause if i deposit $100 and hit a parlay for $1000 i would want my money and not have to meet another $1900 in wagered bets

CS - Carlos: That option is not available

you: so really people are forced to have a minimum rollover of 20x on cash that they deposit?

you: all because of the $100 fp

CS - Carlos: The free play request is optional for you to choose if you want it or not

you: ok maybe i wasn't clear earlier. maybe instead of me saying defer, can i option out of taking the bonus when signing up?

CS - Carlos: You are welcome to decide whether you would like to request the free play or not, if you choose to have it then all the above conditions must be met with no exceptions...

CS - Carlos: ...but you it is your choice to request it or not

you: when signing up is there an option to not take it or would i have to let y'all know after signing up?

CS - Carlos: ...the bonus is not an automatic feature. Meaning, it must be requested within 24 hours after making a deposit.

CS - Carlos: In order to make the request, you may do that via live chat, phone, or simply email our Customer Service Department.

you: obviously i don't want it but i want to make sure that i sign up correctly and im not stuck with a rollover on my cash

you: ok so it has to be requested by the customer

CS - Carlos: Yes it does
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 10-07-10 at 12:29 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Carlos is an idiot, but everything there is standard.

navyhawk
    navyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

english is hard for Carlos

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

yes, it is normal procedures. Some add on the freeplay winnings if it is more than the free play amount.