Eddie Biggz
    Eddie Biggz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Who can I trust?

I am looking to put money online and start betting on college football again, but I am concerned when I read these threads about the numerous books out there.

Who can I trust with my card and account?
    Who will actually pay out that I can trust with a check in the mail?
    Which book can offer security with good betting benefits for low stakes players?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

BET JAMAICA or THE GREEK

End of discussion

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legendz.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Legends, 5Dimes, BetJamaica, Greek are all solid and you'll have no worries about your money. As far as trusting with your "card and account" no book is going to process a deposit by credit card any longer if your a US player. **/** is the only way to roll.

Eddie Biggz

What about Debit card? I just recently did it on another site, but I am no longer very confident in them.

What is **/**? How does it work and is it legit?

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes, easystreet, greek

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Biggz View Post
    What about Debit card? I just recently did it on another site, but I am no longer very confident in them.

What is **/**? How does it work and is it legit?
    When you say recent do you mean before Aug of this year? Cause many changes have happened since Aug as far as the US government finally enforcing the Internet Gambling Act. I have not been able to use a credit/debit/prepaid card since late summer and I've tried about 5-6 diff books. I only use ** and/or **. Yes, its totally legit. And another benefit to using this method is you can withdrawl right away as well, no waiting period, no extensive paperwork req like there was with credit/debit cards. Call the book and they'll give you info on who to send it to. you go to Walmart or wherever and send it. Then call them back w/the MTCN (money control number) and the funds are usually credited within an hour. Make sure you use cash to fund your transfer, not a credit/debit card as most books do not allow this.

Eddie Biggz

Thanks a lot man!!!

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

pinnacle one and only

Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Biggz View Post
    I am looking to put money online and start betting on college football again, but I am concerned when I read these threads about the numerous books out there.

Who can I trust with my card and account?
    Who will actually pay out that I can trust with a check in the mail?
    Which book can offer security with good betting benefits for low stakes players?
    If you don't like to wait for your money after you made a withdraw, use a local bookie that runs on a post up operation, not a credit shop.

Make sure you request a deposit bonus. A lot of local post up bookies give out deposit bonuses.

And make sure you're playing -105 juice on whole game.

ZephyrM
    ZephyrM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eddie, I just replied to your PM about 5dimes. Hope to have answered all your questions.