Password123
    Password123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betus newbie just requested first payout

Hello everyone!! I just requested my first payout with BetUs ($1500.00 on 10/4 by mail). I have been hearing some bad things about them, so I thought that I would track the process on here. I only went with this book because of the ESPN Radio spots--hoping that most of the negativity is unwarranted as I have about six referrals waiting to see if they pay timely. One thing that I was nervous about is that I had to provide a copy of my credit card(front and back) and a copy of my drivers licsense (assuming that its standard practice and safe however). I'll keep posted--BetUS you had better pay up or I'm going to blog you to death :-)

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

well that is good to hear~

Password123

oK status moved from manager approval to ready to pay--we will see how long it takes from here--

btw(i had Troy and the under last night) ---on a seperate note: I have hit every sunday and monday night NFL game this season (both team and total)----watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Password123

Nothing--they tell me its in their accounting department--come on it's 1500 dollars--if you cant afford to pay that, I would hate to be one of the people that are really trying to get paid.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Did they pay? I was looking at their 50% $250 freeplay offer, or doing a spot of base jumping. Trying to decide which is less risky.

Prospects_
    Prospects_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

They are terrible at paying out!! avoid the book, they wait for u to lose the funds back. I experienced this twice. Not sure why I deposited a second time with them, but avoid this book.

DamonMMA
    DamonMMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone list the best Sportsbetting Book sites that pay out quickly. From top to bottom, 1. - 5.? Please.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Password123 View Post
    Nothing--they tell me its in their accounting department--come on it's 1500 dollars--if you cant afford to pay that, I would hate to be one of the people that are really trying to get paid.
    You need to keep us updated!
    I am one who does trust Betus.
    But, I also want the controversy about them cleared up!

2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo747 View Post
    Did they pay? I was looking at their 50% $250 freeplay offer, or doing a spot of base jumping. Trying to decide which is less risky.
    I just got an offer from Betus in the mail. 100% Bonus up to $1000. Plus they will refund up to $500 if your 1st wager loses. Not sure what the rollover is. Sounds to good to be true. I dont trust these guys. I've read some real horror stories about trying to cash out with them.

9XL
    9XL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2478

I just had a payout check from BetUS returned by my bank. I called BetUS and they told me the check processor was shut down. I now have to send them a copy of the bounced check and start the payout process all over again.

BetUS's strategy is to offer "too good to be true" bonuses, advertise heavily, and hope their customers don't read review sites. It must be working as they are somehow still in business.

2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Betus is rated D+, I would avoid them like the plague

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Password, did u get the cash or what?