xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Bookmaker ** payout received

I requested a payout from Bookmaker last Friday (4/18/2008). I was told that they are currently not sending out checks to US players. Instead, they are offering free ** payouts. I got the ** info on Monday, and picked up the money the next day (4/22/2008). It was a very positive experience overall. But it is getting increasingly difficult to get money in and out of books.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    I requested a payout from Bookmaker last Friday (4/18/2008). I was told that they are currently not sending out checks to US players. Instead, they are offering free ** payouts. I got the ** info on Monday, and picked up the money the next day (4/22/2008). It was a very positive experience overall. But it is getting increasingly difficult to get money in and out of books.
    Mone gram is always better!!

Thanks for the info

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post

I just finished a live chat with a Bookmaker CS rep. I was told that they are still processing checks by regular mail and by courier to US customers. I was also told that I could make a ** withdrawal even though I have not deposited to them using this method.

Can any of you guys confirm or deny this information. Even though I like the ** option, I was concerned to see the above post that they are not issuing checks. Soon I will be requesting a withdrawal and I was thinking of check by courier (for max amount of $4900).

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They have that *************** option that I didn't notice before, maybe you should inquire about that. I'm interested how much that ACH fee and what's the payout duration

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    They have that *************** option that I didn't notice before, maybe you should inquire about that. I'm interested how much that ACH fee and what's the payout duration
    I was just looking on there deposits/withdraw page and I didn't notice an Echeck option at all sir.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I was just looking on there deposits/withdraw page and I didn't notice an Echeck option at all sir.
    If your logged in, it shows it when your requesting a withdrawal.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

i just got a fedex check from them,took 5 days to arrive,that is fine with me

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    i just got a fedex check from them,took 5 days to arrive,that is fine with me
    I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for the feedback.