azrob
    azrob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook amounts off?

I keep detailed records of all of my bets. At Matchbook, my balance has always matched until today. I started going through some of the transactions of the last week, and all of a sudden MB is showing different numbers.

For example, on 4/19 I had $81 on Baltimore and won, with a return of $115.02. When I pull up the transactions for that date on MB, it shows a return of only $113.87. It used to show $115.02! This has happened on many other bets in the last week, pretty much every one I won. Looks like a few cents or a few bucks has been shaved off of each one.

It's not the commission, either, because I'm still burning through the comm credits for my last deposit.

Anyone else seeing their balance off at Matchbook?

azrob
    azrob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Follow up on this... it seems that in Matchbook's Settled Bets report, the profit amount shows the amount minus the commission, even if a commission rebate was applied. So that's why the numbers were off. My balance was off because the bets I won today seem to be at slightly different odds (in my favor). Weird.

I contacted MB accounting about this issue and got a response back pretty quickly -- good on them! They agreed that the Settled Bets report should not reflect commissions if rebates had been applied. Maybe they will change it so it will be clearer.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Sometimes it can be tricky to reconcile your balance with all of the varied commissions, credits, promotions, etc., but there is assuredly nothing wrong with their accounting software.