LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best US Book For NFL DOG MoneyLines

So a budy of mine had a friend who he bets games with. He told me that his pal this week took ALL the home teams. He has absolutely no clue at what he is doing. Yet he sayd his father was a bookie when he was younger. I noticed that on every game my friends bets the favorite (he swears by the favorites loves them!) And he gets to bet them with him at +Even. So I came to think wow this guy takes all favorite ml bets at a +Even price. He is obviously losing value taking the DOG at +Even. So I just realized that I could take the DOG at another online bookie and cash in if the DOG wins outright. Now for this to work He must be on the DOG and take them at +Even which he does whether its a DOG or Favorite. My question to you would be, I know I can lay say 100 to win 100 on the Favorite betting against him, and bet the DOG say 100 to win 130. Either way, I win 30 or break even. I know its risking 200 to either push or win 30, but either way I dont lose here. Is my math flawwed here? I dont think im wrong here. Now I Need to know which US book had the BEST DOG MLs. I need a book that wouldnt rape me on withdrawals becuase if they did then me risking 200 to win 30 which ima end up paying the withdrawing fee for wouldnt even be worth it. I was thinking matchy but withdrawals are 40 for a fast check. Plus I dont have a bank account right now so i couldnt even cash it If I wanted to .Any help here I feel as though I have free money for the rest of the NFL season without risking 1 cent really. Bet the Fav ( he must have dog) at even then bet the dog ml online at the best price. Hope for the dogs to come in. He is happy because he beat me for 100. Then im happy because i didnt only break even, but won an additional 30. I see fishhead does this with spreads using SIA and other books to scalp. In a way this is a scalping method in which I feel I have every advantage. Thanks SBR I plan on raping his ass this NFL season.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Matchbook will have the best moneylines