pumpi135
    pumpi135's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog playing games with payout

I requested a payout from bodog on Sep 4/10. I received an email that I had to wait for my most recent deposit to clear before I can make any payouts. Does not seem right to me. I then wait until Sep 13/10 when they finally approve my payout and now they tell me it will take average of 4 days to deposit into my bank account. I wait until Sep 22 /10 still no money. I email them saying this is crazy. They phone me back and now want ME to send them proof that I have NOT received any money. I tell them that is ridiculous, but I send them a copy of my bank statement. A few hours later the money is finally in my bank account.

So for the ones that receive a quick payout from bodog, consider your self lucky.

I am done with bodog, I know they are playing games with this payout, trying to just make it difficult for no reason............

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Last time I used BoDog was about 3 years ago. Took almost 45 days for them to send me a check. After that I switched to 5Dimes and Legends and never looked back. Now it takes 2 days max to get paid.

Kevy
    Kevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Alot of the recreational books historically tend to be real game players when it comes to pay out.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Think a processor problem has been an issue with some books/poker sites..they are very solid to pay you your money...

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quit playing games with my heart......my heart.....

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Standard operating procedure on waiting for funds to clear. Generally, I've been sent a check within 3 days with no issues.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Last time I used BoDog was about 3 years ago. Took almost 45 days for them to send me a check. After that I switched to 5Dimes and Legends and never looked back. Now it takes 2 days max to get paid.
    You should receive your payout from any of the bodog branded licensees within 4-7 business days. Also, to confirm, the payment issues with bodog.com were solved several years ago and regardless of the complications, no bodog customer has ever gone unpaid in the 15 years they have been in business. If you have any more questions about payouts, please call CS and they will be happy to help!

Thanks,
    Becky

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodogs advertising joke Blowjobbecky is needless

fugg off

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If you beat them, they pay. That is the single most important factor for an A book.
    Correction

As long as shit books pays SBR, they are an A book.

Thatīs all