xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Possible deposit issue

Hey everyone,

I made a deposit with SBG Global today (yes I know bad) and they accepted the VC pre-paid card I used. However I don't actually have the physical card anymore. They are requesting copies of the card and DL/passport. I have another card I have used before and have a history of deposits without **********/incident (7 deposits). Is there any reason to believe that they will give me any trouble if I request a withdrawl. (aside from their past history). I am a long term losing player here.
    Last edited by xstud; 09-30-10 at 02:38 AM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

If they've asked for documents you can be sure they won't let you withdraw until you satisfy them.
    Provide the DL and Passport copies and tell them you've lost/destroyed the pre-paid card and see what further evidence if any they require to ID you.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, theres probably a good chance that they'll say they NEED the documents but talk to them on the phone and explain that it was a prepaid and you thought nothing of it throwing it away...

good luck getting your payout...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

You may have issues. They gave me a hard time about 5 years ago about getting copies of 11 $100 VC gift cards. I had them and got paid. I dep again buying 6 more VC gift cards, lost and stopped playing. They called almost every week for copies of these cards. I just ignored the calls and never went back.