saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

SUGGESTIONS ANYONE FOR an "A" RATED BOOK

I have played with DSI for years but they move their lines too quickly after RAS posts his plays. I'm looking for a book that doesn't have too low a limit as well as ease of playing, customer service and of course reliability in them paying off my winnings in a timely fashion.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated.......

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by saratoga1927 View Post
    I have played with DSI for years but they move their lines too quickly after RAS posts his plays. I'm looking for a book that doesn't have too low a limit as well as ease of playing, customer service and of course reliability in them paying off my winnings in a timely fashion.

If your main concern is line movement I think you will be hard pressed to find an A rated book that moves lines slowly. I checked almost all of them the past couple of weeks and every one I checked that had an A rating moved the line very fast. I could have missed some, so I would be interested too. But, an A rated book has to be quick with the line movement because of their volume they could get killed on a particular game. That is my opinion only.

saratoga1927

I do agree with what you say but last year prior to my purchasing RAS' service I vaguely recall that someone was crying the blues about not being able to get the right line and some posters came in with suggestions but obviously I didn't pay enough attention.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I do agree with what you say but last year prior to my purchasing RAS' service I vaguely recall that someone was crying the blues about not being able to get the right line and some posters came in with suggestions but obviously I didn't pay enough attention.

I wish I would have heard those suggestions because I too have RAS. Lost two games the week before because of the line changes. So I did not benefit greatly that week, I believe he went 7-3 with the optimum lines. I assume you have read his suggestions at his site. No matter what you do it is very difficult to get them in with the proper lines unless you have a slow moving book. I am going to experiment this weekend with a couple of books and see what happens.

saratoga1927

dante1 the only way i assured myseld of getting the correct line and once in a great while i got a better line b4 movement was to be sitting at my computer waiting for his countdown and at 30 to play being posted i started to dial my book. that works but you must be able to put yourself in that situation at ALL times.....

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

SPORTSINTERACTION and MATCHBOOK

Get with these two

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Open an account with Bet Jamaica this season and love it.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

*fluff* *fluff*
    <gobble, gobble, gulp>

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

thegreek is generally the last one to move their lines out of the A books from my experience

saratoga1927

Thanks for the suggestions I'll look into all of them. Thanks again.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

If your main concern is line movement I think you will be hard pressed to find an A rated book that moves lines slowly. I checked almost all of them the past couple of weeks and every one I checked that had an A rating moved the line very fast.
    Dante is correct. Pinnacle, Bookmaker, 5 Dimes and even The Greek move their lines very quickly and will do so even on "air".

While this is a drawback to RAS followers, the high limits/prompt payouts offered by these books is far more important to most bettors.

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still love 5dimes but prob not for you

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

yeah i got one for ya.............

PINNACLE

saratoga1927

Quote Originally Posted by Collegepays View Post
    Still love 5dimes but prob not for you
    They tell me that I can choose to take reduced juice in lieu of any bonus at 5dimes and that the reduced juice will stay with my account forever. Can anyone confirm that?

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

They tell me that I can choose to take reduced juice in lieu of any bonus at 5dimes and that the reduced juice will stay with my account forever. Can anyone confirm that?

Saratoga,

Open an account with BetJamaica. Its the best book out there, friendly people and service, same day payouts in cash if you use **. Also free play every 100 wagers with no strings attached (free play is average of the 100 wagers). Just all in all a great book.

saratoga1927

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Saratoga,

Open an account with BetJamaica. Its the best book out there, friendly people and service, same day payouts in cash if you use **. Also free play every 100 wagers with no strings attached (free play is average of the 100 wagers). Just all in all a great book.
    Thanks Henry I will definitely check it out!

NuNo
    NuNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

if u can't be at pinny, go to the greek

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes and TheGreek