HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETUS check cashed!

As I stated below, my first (amd last) payout ever from BetUs arrived this afternoon. It all stemmed from a $50 free play they gave me. It was requested the 22nd, issued the 24th, and got to my house via FEDEX earlier today. Paranoid about all the numerous check bouncing/not clearing posts on this forum, I just decided to cash the check at a check n' run. $500 check, $11.75 fee, had the cash in my hand less than 3 minutes after entering the place. The check was from "TD Canadian Trust" bank...another reason I didnt want to take it to the bank after all the recent posts. So I must be honest, although they were rude at times, in the end I made a Nickel pure profit and they paid me much sooner than the weeks and months others have reported it takes. I still dnt get why it takes 4 or 5 days to deliver a payout...they couldnt just send it to me ** that day or the next? I will never deposit with them, I will stay with BetJM, the best book I think out there that I have played with. I have been playing with them exclusively for 2 years now and I don't really see why I'd ever change books. But when all was said and done, I just want to report the facts and BETUS DID pay me $500 pure profit to me today.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Congratulations on getting your free play, they stole mine from me.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

u should play the lottery. Terrible shop wld never send a cent of my money there. Glad u got paid but others havent

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

good to hear

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Must be christmas where you are from, They dont pay Most! GL and Congrats FBT

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately now they have your Address. Have fun getting tons of junk mail. Though, I would take $500 for that penalty.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

How long did it take for betus to process your payout?
    So many complaints about thios book in recent months, i will request a payout next week

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    How long did it take for betus to process your payout?
    So many complaints about thios book in recent months, i will request a payout next week

Scorpion,

I called and requested the payout on Sept 22nd. It was deducted from my account and showed as "paid" on Sept 24th, and I recieved it by FEDEX yesterday, the 28th. So from request to payment, 6 days.

I simply called them 3 or 4 times a day, they were quite rude and I would never deposit money with them, let alone leave BETJM, where I have NEVER had a problem and get paid the same day/next day in cash. Screw waiting a week. But they did pay me in the end with a check that cleared (although through a check n' run...personally I would not take any BETUS check to your bank). They randomly emailed me a $50 free play so I had nothing to lose by taking it, in the end made nice money from it but would never deposit with them.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a 5k$ payement from betUS to Moneybooker, in less than 1 day.

FattyMcFatso
    FattyMcFatso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Unfortunately now they have your Address. Have fun getting tons of junk mail. Though, I would take $500 for that penalty.
    Just got 5 booklets from these guys just yesterday