ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

What books send you a tracking # when....

you request a payout check.

I know Bodog does. And it's very convenient, because you know when you can expect the check. I've played at Bodog for the past few years, and FINALLY just got into another book. 5 Dimes does not seem to send you a tracking number which kinda blows.

Do any other books besides bodog send you a tracking # for when you request a payout via Check? I'm looking to possibly jump into another book, but not sure which one, but really liked bodog because of this feature. But now hate bodog because they sent my last 2 checks via USPS, and not Fedex.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

5dimes, like most other shops, will give you a tracking # if you ask..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

ohhh So I gotta sit in live chat for 20 minutes with them...pass. But thanks for the heads up.

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Carib sends you a tracking number. They send you a memo when the transaction is completed. Usually by the next day.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet jamacia talk to herman or scotty 1800 3291877

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    ohhh So I gotta sit in live chat for 20 minutes with them...pass. But thanks for the heads up.
    I sit in live chat for less than 1 minute 20 minutes is more accurate in describing Bet Phoenix Chat.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    I sit in live chat for less than 1 minute 20 minutes is more accurate in describing Bet Phoenix Chat.

I can't get outta 5 dimes live chat in under 5 minutes.

it took them 7 minutes this morning. I didn't really care to find out the tracking #, but decided to see if they did actually do this, in case i'm curious in the future.

I asked them for a tracking # for a fedex payout I requested....told them that the check was processed and the transaction ID #.

They said sure, then took 1 minute, then asked for acct ID and password.

gave it to them

They came back 4 minutes later saying that I have to contact them after 4pm.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

I can't get outta 5 dimes live chat in under 5 minutes.

it took them 7 minutes this morning. I didn't really care to find out the tracking #, but decided to see if they did actually do this, in case i'm curious in the future.

I asked them for a tracking # for a fedex payout I requested....told them that the check was processed and the transaction ID #.

They said sure, then took 1 minute, then asked for acct ID and password.

gave it to them

They came back 4 minutes later saying that I have to contact them after 4pm.

Looks like you got the runaround.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yea it would seem....I'll just plan on seeing the check today or tomorrow, and if not, I'll probably get back on live chat, and they'll tell me to check back again after 4, then I'll laugh.

on the side of SBR it says

Quick Deposits, Quicker payouts

most people say it takes them a few days to receive there checks from 5 dimes, when things are running right there, so I figured they'd have the tracking number by Wednesday morning.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10106

Yea it would seem....I'll just plan on seeing the check today or tomorrow, and if not, I'll probably get back on live chat, and they'll tell me to check back again after 4, then I'll laugh.

on the side of SBR it says

Quick Deposits, Quicker payouts

most people say it takes them a few days to receive there checks from 5 dimes, when things are running right there, so I figured they'd have the tracking number by Wednesday morning.
    It's not uncommon for checks to arrive before a book has a tracking number ready for you. You have to understand that the book is not sending you the check, a 3rd party is. I don't bother asking books like 5Dimes, Greek, or BetJM for tracking numbers b/c the check always arrives in 1-2 days.

Yes, I know you got caught up in the recent processor issue. Your check is coming, relax.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    It's not uncommon for checks to arrive before a book has a tracking number ready for you. You have to understand that the book is not sending you the check, a 3rd party is. I don't bother asking books like 5Dimes, Greek, or BetJM for tracking numbers b/c the check always arrives in 1-2 days.

Yes, I know you got caught up in the recent processor issue. Your check is coming, relax.

Whoa...I am relaxed, It's been 1 day since I requested the check, I didn't expect it to come in on Tuesday, I'd like to think it'll be here today or tomorrow. I just wanted to see if they had a tracking # 48 hours after my check was processed. they didn't. Like I said in a prior post, I'm not concerned with when the check will get here, I have faith that it'll be here today or tomorrow, but I just wanted to see if they had a tracking #, since someone mentioned all books have tracking numbers, you just have to ask for them.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

the greek and bet jamaica dont send u the tracking number but if you call and ask for it later in day after morning withdrawal they usually have it for you.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a fedex driver gates. we are much better than ups for the tracking service. but ups is cheaper thats why places use them

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Useful thread. I won't bother asking BetJM for a tracking number, but it's good to know that you can.

NotSoBad
    NotSoBad's Avatar Become A Pro!

any serious shop should have the n. at least the next day. period.