HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need advice bigtime regarding BETUS

Hi All,

I am waiting on a BetUs payout via courier check for $500. This all stemmed from a $50 free play they gave me, attempting to lure me away from BetJM. It took them several days to even issue the payout and deduct the money from my account. On Friday, they money was finally deducted from my account and marked as "paid" with a little green check mark next to it. The only problem is everytime I call to ask for the tracking information for the check, I'm rudely told to "call us tomorrow". And when I call the next day, its just "call us tomorrow". Every time. I wouldn't be that worried normally, but after the problems I have read about this book on sbr, I am all of the sudden worried I will never get my check. I have read a bunch of posts regarding BETUS problems, but most are from several yrs ago. Are these clowns at BETUS still pulling crap when it comes to payouts? Will my check ever come anytime soon? And if it does will it clear my bank acct? Is there anything I can do/say to the people here at SBR or at BETUS to expidite my payout? Thanks a lot to anyone who has any advice, these people could not be mre rude to me and don't seem to care at all about my situation. I will stay with BETJM, a good company that takes care of its clients, and will never even consider actually depositing any money into BETUS.

Thanks

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fill out an SBR complaint Good luck

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

BetUS are crooks. Spread the word.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

hopefully you didn't deposit

freeplays at BetUS are ok, because maybe they'll pay, maybe they won't. But as long as you don't deposit, you won't be out cash.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

shit book!

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

they spent all their $ on getting Tim Brown and Gary Peyton to pose for their magazine. LOL