[COLOR=#000000! important]Hello Everyone,

I have read sbr for 2 yrs now and just joined a few days ago to start posting, great site that has provided me w/ great info. Anyway...

I have been a loyal BetJam client for years. About 2 weeks ago, I got an email from BetUs offering me a $50 free play, I had opened an acct with them years ago but never made a deposit, which is probably why they are trying to get me to start playing with them. Anyway, having nothing to lose, I took the $50 free play, and I was told up front that it came with a 3 time roll over before I could cash out. Fine. That was until, and I'm not lying here, I turned that 50 into 400. I call and ask for a payout. After putting me on hold for a few minutes, I'm told that in fact I have to make 500 dollars in bets, not the 150 I was originally told, before I could cash out. OK..... so at this point i just toss 300 on a baseball game just so I hit the rollover req, and if i lose its not my money anyway so who cares. I win, and my accout is now at 775, all stemming from a 50 free play. Again, I call and request a payout. They now tell me that "baseball bets only count for half the rollover", and that I was still 150 or so short of the requirement. I literally burst out laughing over the phone. I tell the guy what a joke this is, asked him how many more ridic excuses his company will come up with not to pay me, how there are discussion boards all over the internet gaming community devoted to spreading the word about what a joke BetUs is, etc. He himself chuckles a little bit, and I could almost tell that he probably deals with people like me all day every day. So.....i go and place 350 bucks on the padres. I win. I call and explain all my previous attempts, that I have now turned a $50 free play into over $1000, and that if they try to claim one more time that I havent wagered enough, I will tell everyone I know, all my friends, coworekrs, internet boards, etc to never, ever play with Betus. This idiot then tells me that, yes I have met the rollover req, however I can only cash out a max of 500 since this all originated from a free play. Again, I burst out laughing.

The guy puts me on hold, comes back and tells me I "need to fax him some documents". Literally thats what he said, "some documents". I ask, "what does that mean"? What documents, I never even sent you any money, this all came frome a freeplay". He replies "oh, yeah you are right". He goes ahead and issues my payout, however it doesnt appear as issued on my betus website. That was 3 days ago. This morning I checked and indeed the money has been deducted from my acct balance and marked as "PAID" with a cute little green check mark next to it.

So my question is, can I finally expect to get paid? Will my courier check arrive sometime in the next few days? Will it arrive at all? If I ever get the check, will it be accepted by BkofAma or Wells Fargo? I have seen a bunch of problems posted on this forum, but almost all of them are from 2007 or 2008. Is betus still pulling shenanigans with their payouts, bc it sure feels likeit. I got my hopes up when I saw that at least my payout has been issued, but judging from a lot of posts here maybe I shouldn't. BetJam literally pays me the same day I make a request, the very next day at the absolute latest. The fact that it takes Betus 3 days simply to approve/issue a payout is just bizarre.

My advice to anyone who read my post: I am getting jerked around by these people, and this was over a free play. Just the thought of actually sending any of my hard earned money to these "people" is asinine. Do yourself a huge favor and just play with another book. I can personally vouch for BetJam...great book. I have never played with the Greek, but have heard great things from my friends about it, and guess what...it is the parent company to BetJam. Shocking!!!! Give your business to a solid company with principles and morals that works hard to earn your repeat business, not these clowns at Betus.
[/COLOR]