09Gamecock
    09Gamecock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why isn't 5Dimes accepting my VC deposit?

I just opened an account there based on the many good recommendations in this forum. However, they are denying my credit card and saying it's a decision to deny by the "processor" and they have no further information. Is there anything to this? Is anyone else having problems? Should I just stay away from 5Dimes completely now? Some advice would be helpful!

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

mine is being denied today. first time ever

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would suck...What kinda credit card are you using?

I haven't deposited since early September, but didn't have a problem then. Do you have to sign thru the Verified by VC screen also?

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

depends on the bank that issued the card i guess
    try another method

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

I was having a problem for the longest time using a Ch@$E card so i called my bank and spoke to the card department and told them I wanted to make a purchase at such and such and that I was getting declined even though I had enough funds to cover it. They told me yeah it was declined because the merchant came up as suspicious to them. All I had to do was say "yeah" I want to make that purchase and it is not unauthorized or anything. Then they read off like the last 5 transactions i made with the card just to make sure I was the one who used it. As soon as I hung up I made a deposit and it went through.

Also side note, I don't think verified by VC makes a different b/c I've deposited using it and not using it.

OhioState2110
    OhioState2110's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get a VC Gift card at Ch@ase. They work in literally 2 seconds.

JohnDoe1
    JohnDoe1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I was having a problem for the longest time using a Ch@$E card so i called my bank and spoke to the card department and told them I wanted to make a purchase at such and such and that I was getting declined even though I had enough funds to cover it. They told me yeah it was declined because the merchant came up as suspicious to them. All I had to do was say "yeah" I want to make that purchase and it is not unauthorized or anything. Then they read off like the last 5 transactions i made with the card just to make sure I was the one who used it. As soon as I hung up I made a deposit and it went through.

Also side note, I don't think verified by VC makes a different b/c I've deposited using it and not using it.
    This is all you need to do.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some banks have blocked the process codes books use to charge your card.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

My friend deposited today with a VC debit card without a problem...

09Gamecock
    09Gamecock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was using a BkofAma VC. Will try to call them tomorrow, because I just tried it again now, and the deposit is still being denied.

If that doesn't work, are there any other good books for a recreational player? It is of chief importance that I have the option to conveniently deposit with my credit card. I like BetJM's product, but I don't like having to screw with MoneyGrams. Bodog is ridiculous with the long wait for NCAAF lines. 5Dimes seems to be well liked, but I'm not set on them by any means.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

all of my VC Cards have never been accepted at that site.