LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

WSEX book to book transfers questions

Anyone have info about the current situation for book to book transfers at WSEX for withdraws?

LVHerbie

... I posted my question in the "main" WSEX thread (because I figured someone there would have an answer) but I can (understandable) see why this type of question might not be viewed favorable there and think it better that I stay out of that thread with my questions...

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Do they still transfer to/from matchbook?

LVHerbie

I know a couple years ago this was the method to get your money out of there... I inquired with support and they claim you can unless you deposit with CC but (given the current situation) I'm going need more confirmation before I'm willing to deposit even the small amount I'm considering...

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

$2500 maximum to Matchbook per month with $50 fee.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

$50 fee per $2500 transfer + you have to rollover 4 times at matchbook. That's kind of ridiculous. can you withdraw it to GP?

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    $2500 maximum to Matchbook per month with $50 fee.
    Thanks Ricky I had this info (except the maximum was now one per month) ... I was just curious if this still a timely option or not to get your money... IE if I put in such a request for a transfer to matchbook am I going to end up in the other WSEX thread or not (obviously as of today as it is clearly not possible to know what is going to happen there in the future)...

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by chunnnn2010 View Post
    $50 fee per $2500 transfer + you have to rollover 4 times at matchbook. That's kind of ridiculous. can you withdraw it to GP?
    I also would like this info as about GP given this is how I would likely be doing the deposit (if I decide to) since they will only send you checks back if you deposit by CC and I don't think I'm currently funded at any place that will do transfers with them...

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

legends was doing transfers? thats what i read.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a 2500$ book-to-book transfer from wsex to matchbook today (with 50$ fee taken on wsex)

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by sgo View Post
    I had a 2500$ book-to-book transfer from wsex to matchbook today (with 50$ fee taken on wsex)

What was the time frame from request to transfer?

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    What was the time frame from request to transfer?
    from request to transfer, there were .... 10 hours and 6 minuts.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I should be noted that Matchbook declines most transfer requests coming from WSEX.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    I should be noted that Matchbook declines most transfer requests coming from WSEX.
    Care to explain this a little bit better? In other words how do you know this?

I was told as long as you don't deposit by CC I would be fine to do transfers... Are you saying this info is incorrect?

How about transfers to other books besides matchbook?
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-28-10 at 10:34 PM.

LVHerbie

Honestly (if I decide to deposit there) it is going to be a small deposit and very small percentage of my bankroll...

Again, just being honest, but I would be tempted to deposit a small amount there if had about 75% confidence that I can get the money in a timely fashion and about 90% sure that I will eventually get it...

For example, I've played at both Sports Interaction and BETUS because, as I small time player, I'm pretty confident I'm getting my money back... Obviously the situation at WSEX is a little different but given that my "risk threshold" and overall scenario is probably alot different then the other players in the other thread I'm having a hard time I'm justifying continuing to stay away...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-28-10 at 10:46 PM.