kateopre
    kateopre's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin account under investigation

Hello to everyone and as this is my first post im glad to be here and hope to find a solution.
    I have a bwin account for over of 4 years and i have never make a withdraw over 200 or 300 euros.
    So,after those 4 years,last week i made a big bet and won 1900euros.
    I ask a withdraw and after 5 minutes i received an email that told me that my account is suspended and under investigation.I called them and they told me that they cannot give me further informations and the withdraw i have asked cannot proceed till the end of this investigation.
    I am really mad at this,now that i have ask for a withdraw they discover an issue with my account?All these years that i made deposits it was everything ok?And why they cant give me informations?Are they so incontrollable?What are my options?Am i so unprotected?
    Sorry for my bad anglish,hope for your help,1900 euros is a very large ammount for me.
    Last edited by kateopre; 09-27-10 at 03:45 AM.

Ivandhl
    Ivandhl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,
    Make a printout of the bet, then you have to proof that though you won this bet.
    And wait, the bad is that such checks sometimes take a long time. As an option you have unblocked the account and pay your profit or to start conversations on long explanations. Many are slow to respond.
    I wish you success and hope more quickly be fine.

kateopre

i cant make a print of the bet because they dont let me log in to my account.
    Are we so unprotected?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by kateopre View Post
    i cant make a print of the bet because they dont let me log in to my account.
    Are we so unprotected?

file a complaint with SBR

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Hareeba; the complaint form is linked in my signature. SBR have a good working relationship with Bwin, and I haven't read of a single complaint that wasn't fairly resolved.

Was this a bet at out-of-line odds? Or on a small league, where the result might be dodgy (though not usually this early in the season)? The withdrawal request may have triggered the investigation, but the reason for the investigation may be entirely unrelated to the particular bet that won this past weekend. Do you only have 1 Bwin account? Have you ever referred anyone to Bwin? Do any family members or friends have accounts there that they may have accessed from the same IP address as you?

kateopre

I think that there is no chance for the investigation to be unrelated of the particular bet.
    This is the first time i have win such a large ammount,and the suspension was made 5 minutes after my withdraw request.I have referred noone to bwin,i have only one account and nobody of my family has an account to bwin.
    Although if they told me the reason of this investigation i could prove anything that they might be accused me.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

I´ve pulled several times 2+k eur from bWin and it took always 3-4 business days to have it on my MB account. I´m sure as well that the matter will solver in fair manner.

kateopre

I Sent them an email yesterday and i told them that i dont care if they will investigate my account for 1 week or 1 year,in fact if they will open my account i will close it again myself.I care about the money that i have earned legally and according to their rules,i made a bet,they accept it,i won.So simple.
    They reply me that my request have been forwarded to the proper desk and i have to be patient for their reply.
    I think that this is unfair.If i had lost the bet they wouldnt have to be patient.They would take their money immediately.So why i have to be patient?

morals_in_puntin
    morals_in_puntin's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will try anything to not pay you - grinding people down is how they do things at BWIN. They think nothing of cancelling bets with no reason and withholding payments to people - it is a massive part of the BWIN ethic to operate in this way and they will make money at all costs. If you ever get serious with them they will say something along the lines of "see you in court".

I have done work for them in the past and know what goes on at BWIN and the only piece of advice I can give anyone is not to use them and hopefully one day they will become extinct. They tried to get some of my friends sacked from the Jobs they held in the Gambling Industry at one point - horrible group of people in the main.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i recommend you one fast course of english language and to be patient 200e and 1900e is not the same for them so they have to investigate ,shoold not be more than one week.

morals_in_puntin

Good point from nenad.

I mean they only made Profit of over 45 million EUROS in 2009 - why should a regular customer feel annoyed he has to wait for payout!

End of day we don't have to gamble, all I can say is don't gamble with companies who operate like this - 4 years the man has had his account and they do this. It's disgusting and totally against the ethics of bookmaking that the English created.

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

I agree, this is disgusting. I'm sure he will get the 1900 EUR, but why to close the account for investigation?

I could investigate the legality of the winning in 5 mins:
    Did he place the bet? Yes.
    Was the result of the bet really a win? Yes.

If I am really coutious this shouldn't take more to investigate then 5 mins.

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

total bs. the government has to legalize and regulate gambling and do it quickly.
    I am only going to play at poker stars from now on. No more sports wagering to shoody of outfits.

kateopre

After many emails and other actions,they sent me an email today and told me that they gave the order to their financial department to give me the money.I dont know yet if they will give me the whole ammount,i will know after 3 to 5 days.
    Although my account is still closed and i have 130 euro still in.

morals_in_puntin

Took me 6 weeks to get 300 EUROS back - I had deposited 600 so I was not a winner.

They use so many underhand and illegal tricks in both Trading and Customer Service it is unreal - remember every time you have a bet with them you are aiding them to keep growing and growing.

Set of crooks, do not trust a word they say.

protein

Morals, You´re saying in the first post I have done work for them in the past and in the third post Took me 6 weeks to get 300 EUROS back - I had deposited 600 . Do they let people who work there also place bets?

morals_in_puntin

Affiliate related stuff a few years ago protein - hope this helps.

peterd78
    peterd78's Avatar Become A Pro!

bunch of cry babies, calm down and your money will arrive, stressing doesn't help

protein

Quote Originally Posted by morals_in_puntin View Post
    Affiliate related stuff a few years ago protein - hope this helps.
    Ok. cool.

Still I wouldn´t rate them as untrustworthy. Have quite ok experience with them.

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I don't know. I heard the first time of this issue.

Back in the days we hit a lot of parlays and they paid large amounts of money. I was not a highroller at this time, so an investigation would be more logical in this case.

What did the customer service told you?

kateopre

They told me that thay cannot give me further informations and the account will remain closed until the end of the investigation.
    They told me also that no withdraw can be made until the end of the investigation but finally after many emails from me they told me that my withdraw request has been approved and after 3-5 days the money will be in my bank account.
    So,i will wait a few more days to see if they will give me the whole ammount (1800e).If yes i will try to withdraw and the rest 150e that are in my account and if someday they reopen my account i will close it myself.

kateopre

Everything ok finally.
    My account is still closed but they gave me all the money.