speedstah16
    speedstah16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legendz!! need advice

Im planning on signing up on Legendz?
    any tips .. How do you guys rate legendz?
    payouts? overall?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Legendz is affiliated with "ThePig". They are fine for recreational players. They have attractive bonuses for smaller players, as well as reduced juice options.

For pros, their limits are too low. They do a good job of shielding their promos from professionals - one of few books I can compliment for that which give decent promos.

I don't have anything really bad to say about them. No slow-pays or disputes, and their business model doesn't have any big flaws, so they should be around until George W. decides to invade everywhere in the Caribbean.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

To add to what my colleague mentioned above. I would choose ThePig over Legendz because they offer -108 vig instead of the -110 and .20 cent baseball lines (no overnight lines) that Legendz is currently offering.

Expanding on the bonus policies they both have in place (ThePig & Legendz). According to the SBR rules monitor, back in November, 2007 they both added this rule:
    20) Customers may have an account at any Legendz Gaming Corporation brand but the receiving of bonuses in more than one account will be under Management's discretion.
    Anyways, Legendz is currently offering a 20% signup Cash Bonus (5x rollover on $1,000/7x's on $1,000+). They offer 1 free payout every month (3 to 5 days Fedex checks), and $50 flat fee after that. Not to mention they currently accept 4 differing currencies (US,Euros,CAD, and GB Pounds Sterling ), which does provide a little bit of flexibility to some players.

Also, Here is something that I feel is a real plus for them. If you check out the SBR website monitor, you will see that their site hasn't experienced any major downtime in quite sometime.