frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I got the $50 free plays as well. Larry hooked it up at Betmania. Cool offer indeed.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm currently on there now let's see how it works. I'm chatting with Austin

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well thanks I got it also and will be putting it all on the Crimson Tide to roll big time baby

MattRegaw
    MattRegaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

For anyone who did not get this today, it's open for the NFL too!

navyhawk
    navyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

waiting on shawn right now. I'll let you know

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Can't get it, not in America.

Why do they do that, not the first time a book has done that.

ok now what
    ok now what's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I got it just in time for Boise State. I am VERY appreciative of the freeplay tip. Thanks

MattRegaw

I got it just in time for Boise State. I am VERY appreciative of the freeplay tip. Thanks
    Glad you got it!

Can't get it, not in America.
    posted earlier just for US and Canada, sorry.....

~Matt

OldSchool75
    OldSchool75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emailed them last night....never even bothered to email back.....great book.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool75 View Post
    Emailed them last night....never even bothered to email back.....great book.
    and they still got you to sign up which was their intent when giving out these.

MattRegaw

Emailed them last night....never even bothered to email back.....great book
    try live chat, worked for all the others...

~Matt

ToNyyy
    Karma - What goes around comes back
    ToNyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks man!

ToNyyy
    Karma - What goes around comes back
    ToNyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

btw they want our ID on file?

MattRegaw

ToNyyy, the only reason I could of think for them wanting your ID is if you deposit with CC or something along those lines.

OldSchool75
    OldSchool75's Avatar Become A Pro!

denied.....but i had to sign up to hear it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I didn't get it. I had "4 large cash outs and no deposits". Lol. These started with an sbr freeplay and various refer a friend bonuses. I love it.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I didn't get it. I had "4 large cash outs and no deposits". Lol. These started with an sbr freeplay and various refer a friend bonuses. I love it.
    I got denied as well even though I believe that I have deposited (with zero cashouts) at all three of their books... To be fair I haven't deposited there in awhile and have taken them up on at least two of these although doesn't seem like the want me back to badly given I haven't cashed out a cent from any of their books and felt it necessary to transfer me to a higher up to tell me blatantly (and what I assume was the only apparent purpose?) that "I'm no longer eligible for any free bets or cash"... Still a good book if you are bonus hunting but I can't see myself rushing to send a reload there anytime soon... Personally I would have thought just a "sir you not eligible for this one" would have been suffice but I guess their chosen demeanor makes good business sense since I'm assuming they were trying to kill any future deposits and action from me?

Hell I might even deposited if they would told me what I was eligible for instead... Honestly the "free bet" isn't worth that much given it is a freeplay that you have to bet straight up on assigned games, you have to complete rollover, and it has a max cashout (which I'm assuming you have to pay a withdraw fee on)... Got to be worth somewhere between $10-15 (if their average customer even knows how to play it right) and seems like they are getting alot unsatisfied customers and tie up their support dealing with the BS associated with them... Then again I don't run a book (and WAS just a customer) so what do I know?

Also would be nice if they didn't load down my email box with all their spam offers that I'm not eligible for and I can spend my time at places that are sending me legitimate offers... Of course then again I'm assuming that this only makes good business sense if you are actually wanting repeat business...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-29-10 at 05:01 AM.

LVHerbie

Maybe next time Mario you can just offer me the option to opt out of receiving your promotional spam that I'm no longer eligible? Doesn't seem like, whatever your position is, requires you to do anything of significance that would prevent you from doing this as well...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-29-10 at 04:58 AM.

LVHerbie

Will be interesting to see if I'm eligible for anything there again or not but honestly I would rather be able to tell a message board about how shitty your customer service is, how poorly your operation is ran, and the absurdity of your cheap ass promos that (again apparently?) are only offered to those "selected and screened" are eligible for despite you spamming all your "customers" (and, lets not leave out, in violation of T&Cs here, let your affiliate shills do it here)...

So please mark me off as a customer as I prefer to have the ability to tell you (publicly) to **** off...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-29-10 at 04:43 AM.

LVHerbie

Maybe you would have enough employees to "enforce" your affiliate agreements if you didn't waste your employees time sorting out your silly promos that you spam all of us with through emails (regardless if we are eligible or not)...

<< 2.1 Spam- We Do Not Condone SPAM

Any form of spam will result in Your account being closed and all funds due being withheld. You need to be aware that our Clients are liable to incur expenses in dealing with spam generated mail and any such expenses will be deducted from Your account should our Client seek recourse. In this instance the amount determined by the relative Client will be fair and deemed final and acceptable based on good faith and such amount will be collectable by law and deemed to have been accepted by You as fair and reasonable and as agreed to by registration with Affcorner Affiliates. >>

http://www.betphoenixaffiliate.com/signup.php

LVHerbie

Mario, my accounts are WC1140 (wagerchief), m20539 (betmania) , and P0853 (Phoenix)... Feel free to close them when you aren't quite as busy since you guys don't realize how irritating it is see YOUR spam (which only select customers are eligible for, that didn't include any t&c, didn't link up with them, and when one (eventually) gets sent to a generic promo page it doesn't mention this promotion when it is listed on your home page, and yes, of course, is still there the day after the promo is over) (and, yes, I reverified all this)... On top of all this I had to contact your customer service twice (because the people overnight couldn't verify if I was eligible for the promotion or not) and then had to sit on hold to have you tell me I wasn't eligible (because again low level customer support isn't allow to inform customers of this?)...

I'm guessing it probably took me about at least an hour yesterday to deal with so I can't see your crappy $15 promos being worth the hassle anymore and I'm pretty sure I got way more value out of posting all of this all over YOUR affiliate's spam thread here...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-29-10 at 04:57 AM.

LVHerbie

And (just for the record) if SBR moves this to the affiliate sub-forum (five or so days late...) I'm reposting all my thoughts about this book again under a new thread... fuk bet phoenix, fuk Mario, fuk Richard, and fuk JJGold and fishhead as well (Coach and FH were thrown into just because the antics of BP piss me off so much...)
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 09-29-10 at 04:58 AM.

LVHerbie

Oh hell how did I forget you guys bought out Skybook... I haven't played there in years since I actually cashed out like a dime and they have consistently (for years) spammed me with promotions despite not being eligible (because I took a small cashout and I'm slightly in the black there)... My account there is X51891... Since they seem like a really good fit for your company's business model please close my account there as well...

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This promo Sucks. Rep wouldnt even credit it

First 12