dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

The Greek Forfeit Reload Bonus if you don't make multiple wagers per week?

I never taken much bonuses. But the bonuses that i ever taken, i had to rollover 4x or 5x the amount of the wager and its usually signup bonus and thats it. But i have a question about thegreek. I noticed they have a reload bonus 11 percent at the moment. I had an account there for few years already. I recalled i only deposited there 1 time and that was it. When i read the bonus, it first states bonuses are for recreational players which is good for most people but bad for pros so it does not bother me. But then i read that in order to get the bonus, you need to wager multiple times a week to keep the bonus otherwise you forfeit it.

Now, i have money in my Matchbook and 5dimes account. I know that when i got bonus at 5dimes or bookmaker back then when i first funded my account, they give you a freeplay bonus. You had to of course wager the rollover but i remembered that i always got to keep the bonus after the rollover. However, it seems to me that the greek says if you don't make multiple wagers during even 1 week in 1 month, you lose your reload bonus? Is this true? I recalled a few years ago i deposited for the maximum signup bonus for $250 i think and they told me i could not get the bonus at the end because i did not wager during this one week. I think it took me 2 months to complete the rollover because even though i deposited there, i wagered most of my bets on other books because i had better juice. But then somehow they gave me the signup bonus afterwards.

So if you deposit $2000 into the greek and get $220 bonus, i know the rollover is 4x which is $8000. They don't count the bonus like some other books which would make the rollover $8,880. But does anyone know if thegreek takes away your bonus if you say don't make any wagers in 1 week and then make wagers later on? It seems from their website it states if you don't make at least 2-3 wagers per week, you lose your bonus. What if someone takes 5 months to complete this rollover, not saying this would be me anymore but would this player forfeit his reload bonus? I know bookmaker and 5dimes did not have this kind of saying in their bonus policies.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    So if you deposit $2000 into the greek and get $220 bonus, i know the rollover is 4x which is $8000. They don't count the bonus like some other books which would make the rollover $8,880. But does anyone know if thegreek takes away your bonus if you say don't make any wagers in 1 week and then make wagers later on? It seems from their website it states if you don't make at least 2-3 wagers per week, you lose your bonus. What if someone takes 5 months to complete this rollover, not saying this would be me anymore but would this player forfeit his reload bonus? I know bookmaker and 5dimes did not have this kind of saying in their bonus policies.
    No, they won't take away your bonus for that.

You can take a year to roll over the bonus if you want. What they are saying, is that at some point in time (it could be now, it could be 3 months from now, it could be 9 months from now), you have to have a 30-day period where the account is "active" if you want to be able to withdraw the bonus. They don't care if that 30-day active period starts today, or if it starts 6 months from now.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think thats terribly unfair of a rule