robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

OddsMaker SBR Mod Created News About Players Getting Burned

They are a garbage book, but why does sbr jump at every instance of some guy who can't read the rules of the free money promos?

The guy didn't read the rules of a promo and he is the one who got burned? There are about 6 of the same news created by you.

Rules are rules. How did the player get ripped off if he didn't play by the rules? If they are bs rules, don't use the free play.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Whats going on here?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

we need more info here

robmpink
    Update your status

In a nutshell, SBR always reports on the instances where Oddsmaker players who capitalize on their freeplay offer and don't play by the rules, have their winnings revoked. They spin it as if Oddsmaker is ripping off the player, but the player didn't follow the rules.

Oddsmaker sucks, never deposit a penny. But why make these sensationalized articles if the player didn't follow the rules? It really shows an agenda.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well actually if you read more carefully you will see they use the promo as a way to rip of depositors of their own cash. It's not just people who got freeroll burned. I fell for the scam myself although, I didn't deposit so I just walked away. No Hard feelings but they do Hide their rules and don't clearly define the promotion anywhere.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Well actually if you read more carefully you will see they use the promo as a way to rip of depositors of their own cash. It's not just people who got freeroll burned. I fell for the scam myself although, I didn't deposit so I just walked away. No Hard feelings but they do Hide their rules and don't clearly define the promotion anywhere.
    Practically everyone I saw here, with the exception of the big one, was based on this free no deposit play.

I'm just curious as to what the problem was in your case with the no dep freeplay. Did you bet a parlay or teaser?

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thieves, everybody knows they are a scam book.