bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Internet1x2 resolves reported slow-pay issues but new complaints received in March

Internet1x2 (SBR rating D+) resolves reported slow-pay issues but new complaints received in March

Players complain that the bookmaker seldom replies to emails and when it does, it serves canned check-is-in-the-mail responses. Slow-paid players are urged to contact SBR so we may continue to monitor Internet1x2 withdrawal delays.

Player: I have requested a withdrawal Neteller is 5000 USD, 2007/12/16 and a second withdrawal is 3500 USD at 2008/3/11, The total I requested is 8500 USD. Both withdrawals are still pending. Write to them not long reply, later said:
    "We are sorry for the delay. Your details were forward to our account department and your payout will proccess soon."(at 2/11/2008)

another.."Your details were allready forward to our account department. Your payout will proccess soon, we will update you."(at 3/11/2008) Can you please help me in getting my funds?

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Ido still own this book?

they used to give 100% bonuses $100 max all of the time. the secret was never to get above +$999.00 , keep your w/d requests low

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Yes, he is. Since they added Mgr. Moshe they haven't tried to get over on folks. Communicaton from general CS is still lacking and history is concerning but we can tell players we have no reason to think they won't be paid in full. If they didn't miss batches of Neteller payments and leading players to contact them through SBR, they would have a higher rating. JoshW still works with their players weekly.

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bill , i never had a problem with Ido , was Yahoops back then. he would even talk to you (avg bettor) on the phone if he wasnt busy.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Ido was a laid back guy on the phone. Once players were waiting over a year for payouts at the end of Yahoops he seemed to fade out. 1x2 is probably the biggest turnaround story that I can recall. History suggested they were 6 feet under when they asked for our excel file of owed players.

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

I miss Ido on the forums!

romavictor
    romavictor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,

I won a bet on the Holland vs France game and placed a $10 bet that holland will score 4 goals and France 1 which came true. the odds were 101 and so my winnings were 1010 us dollars. Until now they have not paid me a single dime and I've asked a thousand dollars cash out.

I took the wire money to my bank account option and gave them all the details they needed to make the wire transfer but still nothing so far. I sent them emails and they mailed me back asking for copies of my credit card front and back and also my drivers licence id copies. I also spoke to one of their guys in los angeles and he said they could pay pal the money to me but also no payment so far.

no legitimate business will ask for copies of your credit card and it is very unsafe to begin with. Please help me. my user ID on www.internet1x2.com is ROMAVICTOR.

THANKS.

romavictor
    romavictor's Avatar Become A Pro!

1x2 not paying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I won a bet on the Holland vs France game and placed a $10 bet that holland will score 4 goals and France 1 which came true. the odds were 101 and so my winnings were 1010 us dollars. Until now they have not paid me a single dime and I've asked a thousand dollars cash out.

I took the wire money to my bank account option and gave them all the details they needed to make the wire transfer but still nothing so far. I sent them emails and they mailed me back asking for copies of my credit card front and back and also my drivers licence id copies. I also spoke to one of their guys in los angeles and he said they could pay pal the money to me but also no payment so far.

no legitimate business will ask for copies of your credit card and it is very unsafe to begin with. Please help me. my user ID on www.internet1x2.com is ROMAVICTOR.

THANKS.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

all books ask for that info if you deposited like that actually sir