TFC
    Update your status
    TFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

I can't believe so many of you think it's perfectly okay to be threatened and roughed-up over a debt (in this case for less than $1K). I suppose some of you think we should re-introduce debtor-prisons, workhouses and start chopping off a few hands now and then.

So, yes, perhaps Tebowl will pay his debts -- simply out of fear, but I for one am glad he posted here to warn all of us what type of a scum outfit CreditWagering.com really is.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell them to get the money you owe from President Obama..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

just tell them to fukk themselves when they call you... change your number...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

well if you had won, you would've collected. So why not pay when you lose?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    THIS COMING FROM YOU?

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30
    Tebowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all let me just say to all of those who see this logically, thank you. As for the others, y'all in some trouble if you really believe what you say. What goes around.....comes around, 10x as hard too. Good Luck All.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Tebowl View Post
    First of all let me just say to all of those who see this logically, thank you. Good Luck All.
    you're welcome
    good luck also

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

First of all let me just say to all of those who see this logically, thank you. As for the others, y'all in some trouble if you really believe what you say. What goes around.....comes around, 10x as hard too. Good Luck All.
    You're preaching Karma????

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

All im saying is you monkeys gave me the same harsh, downright evil responses last time I asked for help in dealing with a bookie. I guess I overestimated people on here as actually being human but now Im reconsidering, not that it matters what I think. I aint trying to degrade CW or anything, I just asked for help. I got a lot going on right now, I dont need some psycho from bahamas emailing me every day making threats. I will go to the FBI or CIA if I have to. 'nuff said. Good luck with your wagers today.

obamaismyuncle

All im saying is you monkeys gave me the same harsh, downright evil responses last time I asked for help in dealing with a bookie. I guess I overestimated people on here as actually being human but now Im reconsidering, not that it matters what I think. I aint trying to degrade CW or anything, I just asked for help. I got a lot going on right now, I dont need some psycho from bahamas emailing me every day making threats. I will go to the FBI or CIA if I have to. 'nuff said. Good luck with your wagers today.

Fight fire with fire. They take one of yours, you take two of theirs..don't worry about these low life fukks and their pyramid scam.

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Fight fire with fire. They take one of yours, you take two of theirs..don't worry about these low life fukks and their pyramid scam.
    It erks me to think people suggest Im scared? I dont get scared. Only time I ever get scared is when my life is in danger. If you guys think you can talk to me like that, keep it to yourself, for real, I aint in the mood for a bunch of super-sized egos from d-generate gambling miserable pricks.

obamaismyuncle

It erks me to think people suggest Im scared? I dont get scared. Only time I ever get scared is when my life is in danger. If you guys think you can talk to me like that, keep it to yourself, for real, I aint in the mood for a bunch of super-sized egos from d-generate gambling miserable pricks.

Then wtf is this thread for? What were you hoping to accomplish?

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Sorry let me specify the purpose of this thread: A psychotic scumbag bookie from the Caribeann has been harassing me via email and phone for months. I am venting my frustration and my problem in hopes of intelligent suggestions in return, guess I was wrong. Good-bye, good luck with your wgaers.

DwightShrute

exactly! If they ripped you off, then fine. Post away. You look like to caused this and made yourself look foolish.

obamaismyuncle

Sorry let me specify the purpose of this thread: A psychotic scumbag bookie from the Caribeann has been harassing me via email and phone for months. I am venting my frustration and my problem in hopes of intelligent suggestions in return, guess I was wrong. Good-bye, good luck with your wgaers.

Sounds like you have issues goin' on other than oweing Creditwagering...hope it turns out well.

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Sounds like you have issues goin' on other than oweing Creditwagering...hope it turns out well.
    Well I guess I do now that you mention it. I have lost so much money and time sports betting over the past 10 years its sickening. I want the money back I dont care about time. Thats all. It really pisses me off when I get these collection contacts. I had a serious problem, got help with the 2 rehabs, now I'm better. But still, I have money problems. If I didnt gamble, I'd be rich right now, no doubt about it. I guess some things in life are more important than money. Hopefully I can gamble successfully some day again. I used to win all the time but I couldnt stop so Id always lose eventually. I know how sports works. I know how vegas works. I know the ins and outs and secrets they use. I know it ALL. ******* sucks that I have an addiction otherwise Id abuse them financially. Soon, soon.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call the FBI, better yet tape the call and send it to the FBI. I still have the call from some guy that came to the boards some months ago, but unfortunately they did not say there names when threatening him. I happen to have a lawyer in the family and I know for sure that you can't get away with going around threatening people. Lastly, truthfully if it were a legit debt you should pay, but they are not a legit book, they don't pay themselves which means they are not legit, so phuck them, if you aren't going to tape them and send it to the FBI you could atleast stop worrying about it and giving them free publicity by posting about them

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

You lose you pay, you win you get paid. If you had won $1,000 you'd be at the bookie's door Tuesday morning looking to collect. No one but you are responsible for your poor decisions. Pay your debts.

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Call the FBI, better yet tape the call and send it to the FBI. I still have the call from some guy that came to the boards some months ago, but unfortunately they did not say there names when threatening him. I happen to have a lawyer in the family and I know for sure that you can't get away with going around threatening people. Lastly, truthfully if it were a legit debt you should pay, but they are not a legit book, they don't pay themselves which means they are not legit, so phuck them, if you aren't going to tape them and send it to the FBI you could atleast stop worrying about it and giving them free publicity by posting about them
    They are unbelievable. I have dealt with many online books and bookies, I have NEVER come across anything as absurd as this. I agree, this is not a legit debt, ANd its ONLY 1k! Are you kidding me? If he is that desperate for k from 2 yrs ago, hes in serious trouble as a business. Thanks for your post.

HenPrivilege
    HenPrivilege's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

People still fukk with Credit Wagering?

Alot of people in here talking about you should pay them. Aren't they stiffs as well?

DwightShrute

this is not a legit debt
    yes, I am sure you would say the exact same bullshit if you were up 1K and wanted to collect and they said "this is not a legit debt".
    Do you read what you type before you click "submit reply"?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    I happen to have a lawyer in the family and I know for sure that you can't get away with going around threatening people.
    Guy needs to go back to law school.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

They are unbelievable. I have dealt with many online books and bookies, I have NEVER come across anything as absurd as this. I agree, this is not a legit debt, ANd its ONLY 1k! Are you kidding me? If he is that desperate for k from 2 yrs ago, hes in serious trouble as a business. Thanks for your post.
    Doesn't matter if it is $10. You robbed and defrauded the guy. Pay your debts.

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yes, I am sure you would say the exact same bullshit if you were up 1K and wanted to collect and they said "this is not a legit debt".
    Do you read what you type before you click "submit reply"?

My man, no, I just type. God types through me. I aint even self-aware. Im ******* nuts and pissed off- not a good combo. Not to mention I have an addiction to the greatest thing on planet earth, gambling! how you think i feel right now?!!?! Im dazed and confused.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Guy needs to go back to law school.
    I hope he goes back about the same time you go to your grave

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tebow = Brock Landers

nice try

DwightShrute

My man, no, I just type. God types through me. I aint even self-aware. Im ******* nuts and pissed off- not a good combo. Not to mention I have an addiction to the greatest thing on planet earth, gambling! how you think i feel right now?!!?! Im dazed and confused.
    ok now it makes sense

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Tebow = Brock Landers

nice try
    who the fck is brock landers? my name is "Rob". QUESTION- Does free contest on SBR constitue as gambling? If so, I might be fuckeed.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

ok now it makes sense

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Trust me , mine is worse. I went to rehab twice for gambling in the past 4 years. I am clean now and feel better, but the damage was done.
    Pay your debts, son.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

credit wagering threads are always interesting to read

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Tebow = Brock Landers

nice try

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    credit wagering threads are always interesting to read
    this

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Well I guess I do now that you mention it. I have lost so much money and time sports betting over the past 10 years its sickening. I want the money back I dont care about time. Thats all. It really pisses me off when I get these collection contacts. I had a serious problem, got help with the 2 rehabs, now I'm better. But still, I have money problems. If I didnt gamble, I'd be rich right now, no doubt about it. I guess some things in life are more important than money. Hopefully I can gamble successfully some day again. I used to win all the time but I couldnt stop so Id always lose eventually. I know how sports works. I know how vegas works. I know the ins and outs and secrets they use. I know it ALL. ******* sucks that I have an addiction otherwise Id abuse them financially. Soon, soon.
    "I want the money back I dont care about time"....well no one held a gun to your head when you agreed to the credit and gambled.....so to be honest.....you're getting what you deserve. If you want some kind of pity party or to get your debt forgiven then say it...it won't change the fact that you're a stiff and you owe someone money and it probably needs to be dealt with so you can move on.
    Last edited by Dirty Sanchez; 09-19-10 at 01:52 PM.

First 12345 Last