Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Bwin and BetEd play nicely during disputes...

It is refreshing to work with these two books.

Both of these books have closed player accounts for fraud, in which the player disputed the fraud. Both books communicate promptly, and are open minded when looking at the facts. It doesn't mean they'll pay someone that is a fraudster... But a lot of books won't offer a second look at an account closure, or be open minded.

I had a Bwin dispute, where at the beginning, even I was convinced that the player's account was fraudulent. While it took awhile, the player's incredulous story proved to be true. The player provided proof, and his account was restored.

When there is a dispute on fraud, it's nice when a book will spell out exactly what they need to be convinced of the player's innocence. (The player is still presumed to be innocent, but certain things, like shared IP, or apparently fake documentation put the player in a worse light). There are cases when a truly innocent player is getting screwed though, and these two books have been very cooperative to remove those from the "fraud basket."

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm happy to hear that these two books are at least listening to the complaints we inquire about. I know a lot of those Euro books won't even give me the time of day.

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

as an european bettor i really don't have such good words for bwin.

Bwin are in everywhere here.
    They sponsor big football clubs, some football leagues, moto racing, basketball, etc, etc, etc.

So, marketing is the main reason why everyone knows bwin. I can ask many people who don't bet if they know any bookie and they all tell me bwin.

As for disputes, i always read horrible stories about them in the forums i usually write. I can probably say that i read one new story almost every week.

Bwin as one clause that permit multiple accounts from one household, for example, mum, dad, sons, with the same IP, same household can have each one, their bwin account. So, the reason isn't about this clause (i don't know any other bookie that lets do this). This is a big thing for them.

But even this can't led me to bet over there, they limit winners very fast and often do lots of mistakes with their odds.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

bwin uses a big net for fraud and should be happy with SBR screening many of them vs. just listening for the squeakiest wheel. Many of the low-limit Euro books reach a lot of players with the free money accounts and free-bet promos but aren't committed to spending the time to make sure the booted person isn't a legit winner. Hopefully they are learning from the cases Justin is bringing to their attention.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by fingas View Post
    as an european bettor i really don't have such good words for bwin.

Bwin are in everywhere here.
    They sponsor big football clubs, some football leagues, moto racing, basketball, etc, etc, etc.

So, marketing is the main reason why everyone knows bwin. I can ask many people who don't bet if they know any bookie and they all tell me bwin.

As for disputes, i always read horrible stories about them in the forums i usually write. I can probably say that i read one new story almost every week.

Bwin as one clause that permit multiple accounts from one household, for example, mum, dad, sons, with the same IP, same household can have each one, their bwin account. So, the reason isn't about this clause (i don't know any other bookie that lets do this). This is a big thing for them.

But even this can't led me to bet over there, they limit winners very fast and often do lots of mistakes with their odds.
    Totally true.
    And many people don't know this website and have nobody to turn to.
    Bwin is a scam if they close accounts whenever they like. That's not the way to be a bookmaker, especially when they have a lot of money spent on commercials.

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

totally agree,
    at first, lower the minimum bet of the player, then leave player a message ask them to call back and resolve the questions before continue, why the hell close the account before solving problem or talking to player,
    that's a very very bad management, if I am the owner, those guy never have a chance to sit in the office and talk to my customers, fu***kkkkk them

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by sofun View Post
    totally agree,
    at first, lower the minimum bet of the player, then leave player a message ask them to call back and resolve the questions before continue, why the hell close the account before solving problem or talking to player,
    that's a very very bad management, if I am the owner, those guy never have a chance to sit in the office and talk to my customers, fu***kkkkk them
    They get literally hundreds of players trying to exploit their bonuses with multiple accounts. I've probably seen 100 of these disputes with my tenure here, and perhaps 4 of those were players that were "improperly scooped" in the bonus fraud net.

Bwin should take a long look at its bonus structure. That said, Bwin has been very responsive to me, and after a full investigation, I either agreed with their actions, or they changed their decision to what was fair. The times they changed were few and far between though.