MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

oddsmaker.com scam

i just turned this $200 promo into $3394 by going 7-0 and have been getting the runaround for the withdrawal i requested for 894 (can only withdraw whats over 2500) (1000 max) has anyone been paid from this promotion. highly irritating to put in the long hours and actually go 7-0 and then get jerked around come payday.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice run sir... Congrats

I'm kinda surprised you only have gotten their stall tactics and not some rules change type excuse they always seem to pull on people, or so it seems that way.

Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

6/23/09: Oddsmaker.com payout
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 06-23-09 at 11:11 PM. Reason: edit link

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
    i just turned this $200 promo into $3394 by going 7-0 and have been getting the runaround for the withdrawal i requested for 894 (can only withdraw whats over 2500) (1000 max) has anyone been paid from this promotion. highly irritating to put in the long hours and actually go 7-0 and then get jerked around come payday.
    Dude, just f'in wait until they say how long it will take. Going on here and acting like this is only asking for trouble from Oddsmaker end. They could use common logic to determine you are the one making the bad posts. Just wait until the time they say. The book is crap, but sit still.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If your 100% by the bonus rules, they're probably pay you within 3 to 4 weeks. I'm still trying to figure out where do they get the money to give away free money, they're like the only book that have these insane promo's.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pal, I got that same promotion. Havent got up to the withdrawl yet but I hope you didnt do any parlays or IF BETS...I dont think Im getting mine because I totally forgot and did an if bet. But anyway if you did it legitly, just wait until they stop bullshiting around and you shouldnt have any problems.

MOONCRICKET

shocker!!

well fellas - it looks like i jumped the gun read the email i just got a couple hours ago--

Dear ********,

Thank you for playing at www.OddsMaker.com

Please note that your payment has been sent via ** and is available

for pickup with the following information:

** reference number: ****6304
    Amount: $839.97
    Sender Reference: *****

In order to retrieve the funds you must visit your local ** branch and present

yourself with ID, the reference number and correct amount transferred.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact our cashier department or

simply reply to this email.

Best Regards,

Cashier

Jeremy

so like i said earlier i went 7-0 and lo and behold i can't believe i just went to walmart and have the loot in my wallet. yeah if you made if-bets or parlays you have no chance of seeing a penny, they have some ridiculous rules for this promo, but if you follow them you will get paid. they told me 5-10 business days and today is the 10th business day. so for all the bad press that his company gets and i have done a tremedous amount of research on them in the last 24 hours (not one lick of good press) i have come to the conclusion that its not oddsmaker.com that is the problem but rather futurebet which is their platform and cashier services. i just assumed that all payouts were handled internally with oddsmaker but in reality they send all the info to futurebet and then it is futurebets responsibility to get the money transferred. not sure here but seeing as i had no correspondence whatsoever from oddsmaker in the last 10 days (it was just me contacting them) i filed a complaint through SBR today and since then i have received 4 emails from everyone from the cashier to the director of operations informing me of my payout and thanking me for my business. so i went from being royally bummed out to being a pretty happy guy today and i told them that i would clear the air here and write a good review for them. i honestly havent seen one good thing written about oddsmaker after going back through the last 6 months worth of posts, so i am here to say at least in my case they did exactly what they said they were going to do and thats all i can ask. they even told me originally that i would be getting paid on the 9th or 10th business day due to an unusally high amount of withdrawal requests, but in the last week i sent 3 emails and didnt get one reply, until i blew the whistle today and then out of nowhere i had the whole company contacting me, so as far as just keeping quiet and keeping my fingers crossed i doubt that if i come across this situation ever again that i will do that- being proactive and reporting them got me immediate results. SBR carries a lot of weight, and i thank all the guys that have tried to help me out. but seeing as i didnt deposit 1 dollar with them i must admit they deserve a better rating than D- or F+ because they paid up precisely when they said they would. now being that there are toomany more reputable books that payout same day i wont ever deposit any big money with them but i do like the layout of their site and the wide array of gaming options so i plan on shooting them a hundred just to mess around and then when and if i can withdraw anything substantial i will report here agian on how they handle that situation - who knows maybe they are trying to change their ways and i will surely be an advocate of oddsmaker if i can see consistent payouts and better cust svc. and for the record i am putting my big fat mouth on the line here having gone 24-4 on college plays in march i am moving in large with memphis on the ML +250 to seal the deal. this team reminds me too much of those boys from unlv back in the day. they just play in 6th gear for 40 minutes and are faster end to end than any team since unlv. they made a blazing fast texas team look like they were in quicksand. UCLA has only 2 legit scorers - shipp and westbrook are to questionable lately offensively and UNC is a step slower than kansas end to end i think memphis will have a tougher time against KU if if if KU gets past UNC. either way memphis is just too fast for any of these 3. best of luck all. i'll be posting more about the developments with oddsmaker in days to come.

MOONCRICKET

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Dude, just f'in wait until they say how long it will take. Going on here and acting like this is only asking for trouble from Oddsmaker end. They could use common logic to determine you are the one making the bad posts. Just wait until the time they say. The book is crap, but sit still.
    my sbr username is te same for oddsmaker so all things being equal i wanted them to know that i was posting here, because i promised them i would post the good news and retract my statements that they were a scam if they made good. within 8 hours i had my **. so maybe that was all coincidence, but then agian...... maybe not.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

well fellas - it looks like i jumped the gun read the email i just got a couple hours ago--

Thank you for playing at www.OddsMaker.com

Please note that your payment has been sent via ** and is available

for pickup with the following information:

** reference number: ********
    Amount: $839.97
    Sender Reference: *****

In order to retrieve the funds you must visit your local ** branch

i just went to walmart and have the loot in my wallet.
    Congrats!! WTG!!

verdell1978
    verdell1978's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oddsmaker B.s

Yeah Oddsmaker.com Is A Joke. I Made A Withdrawal Request For $1000 Dollar€s. It Has Been A Month, And I Still Haven't Recieved Anything. I Keep Getting The Run Around F@#% Oddsmaker.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by verdell1978 View Post
    Yeah Oddsmaker.com Is A Joke. I Made A Withdrawal Request For $1000 Dollar€s. It Has Been A Month, And I Still Haven't Recieved Anything. I Keep Getting The Run Around F@#% Oddsmaker.com
    First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

I can't say I'm surprised at all sir. Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I get Oddsmaker junk in the mail every few months. Straight into the trash.

binny
    binny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oddsmaker.com is a scam site

I've used oddsmaker.com for over 2 years and was constantly getting the run around by them. They would change rules on the fly to ensure you didn't get big payouts. Also, although they appear professional, you can tell the site is probably run by a small group of people just looking to steal your money. Stay away from this site!!!!!!!!!!

footballmoney
    footballmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by binny View Post
    I've used oddsmaker.com for over 2 years and was constantly getting the run around by them. They would change rules on the fly to ensure you didn't get big payouts. Also, although they appear professional, you can tell the site is probably run by a small group of people just looking to steal your money. Stay away from this site!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, their security manager Tony (uses various last names) is the worst in the business. Oddsmaker.com is a D- SBR site. Does anyone know why EOG sponsors them? Probably the same reason SBR sponsors less than quality sites, MONEY!!

Robert Eagles
    Robert Eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!

No return for Investment

I have been shafted also. Canwest Sports is not retirning any of the many emails that I have been sending. Does any one know what is going on with this Organization? Are they still in operation or what? I got (2) small returns and as soon as I invested a little more I never heard from them. Did they turn Scam on people?

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

ya i hope i can get my money out

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Its one thing when a bettor deposits their hard earned money into a site, goes on a nice winning run and then gets stiffed come payout time and quite another when the same thing happens to someone who never put one red cent of their own money at risk.

My rule of thumb is to NEVER do business with a site that offers free money to people with no strings attached.

I took advantage of a similar promotion offered by Oddsmaker.com many years ago and knew going in that the chances of actually being paid if I indeed went on a winning run would be extremely small.

I treated the whole thing like I would monopoly money.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like another scam robbery

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
    luckily i made a seperate email for them lol

actionaddict86

i got a free welcome back $25. anyways i built my roll up to $500...will i be able to see this money...

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

why anyone still plays here is beyond me

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

In my opinion, I do NOT consider it theft when a site stiffs a player who took advantage of a "free money" promo without putting any of their own money at risk.

I have no doubt there are plenty of people who take advantage of these free money promos and probably open up multiple accounts under several different aliases as well without ever putting even one red cent of their own money at risk.

Complaints that are filed under these circumstances should NOT even be considered by SBR.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    why anyone still plays here is beyond me

Yeah it is amazing seeing as there are threads all over the forums about these guys scamming ways.

actionaddict86

i just made a online withdrawl today for $500 let see what happens...i got a free 25$ bonus cash

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Messing with Oddsmaker.com is like messing around with a good-looking girl who has a scorching case of herpes on her lips and between her legs-everything seems great from a distance in the beginning, then later you realized you made a really bad decision.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scam scam scam

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
    well so do i and the only thing it is good for is to line my bird cage for all the shit he does.always had problems with them .very eager to take your money but trying to get them to pay is a joke,guess when they say odssmakers they means what are the odds that u will get your money without any bullshit

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Bump