frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sportsinteraction.com layout

I have recently stopped using sportsinteraction and probably will never use it again but I have been using bookmaker and no doubt its a good book but why cant most sites have the layout like SIA I really love their layout and wish most books had a layout similiar. Like if one of these top notch books had the same layout i would be in paradise.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

You got booted?

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

That place is a trip.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I have recently stopped using sportsinteraction and probably will never use it again but I have been using bookmaker and no doubt its a good book but why cant most sites have the layout like SIA I really love their layout and wish most books had a layout similiar. Like if one of these top notch books had the same layout i would be in paradise.
    Could you clarify WHY you stopped using it ?

frizzelli

it was the first book i ever used and never really played anywhere else I always got paid on time so that was not the problem. I just decided to fund with bookmaker because I researched and found out that they were not an A+ book and heard some horror stories about people not getting paid so thats why I decided to switch books. I really really miss the layout of the book so easy to find everything and not have to click boxes and go thru like 4 steps to place a wager I just wish they were an A+ book and not cut customer limits. Thanks for all the replies guys

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    it was the first book i ever used and never really played anywhere else I always got paid on time so that was not the problem. I just decided to fund with bookmaker because I researched and found out that they were not an A+ book and heard some horror stories about people not getting paid so thats why I decided to switch books. I really really miss the layout of the book so easy to find everything and not have to click boxes and go thru like 4 steps to place a wager I just wish they were an A+ book and not cut customer limits. Thanks for all the replies guys
    Thats doesn't make sense. SIA is a B book. Who cares if there not an A book. 5Dimes is an A book and they suck. Bodog is an A book and there garbage. You get paid everytime by SIA with no complaints and you switch books LOL. Because SIA is not an A book LOL. I play SIA and I love playing the dogs there, and I get paid everytime, no complaints here.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    Thats doesn't make sense. SIA is a B book. Who cares if there not an A book. 5Dimes is an A book and they suck. Bodog is an A book and there garbage. You get paid everytime by SIA with no complaints and you switch books LOL. Because SIA is not an A book LOL. I play SIA and I love playing the dogs there, and I get paid everytime, no complaints here.

Well that's your cup of tea I am happy that your happy I just had issues with them and their withdrawal options don't fit my needs at the moment ie ** so I really hope SIA becomes an A book and wish them the best of luck as our past transgressions are behind us.