sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Dimes slow grading

What could be so hard about grading a wager on time just today i have waited hours for them to grade bets.I even went to live chat gave them the ticket number and i am still waiting it happens everyday.If other books can grade wagers properly why cant they.

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

I agree. They are a great book but this is one of the few problems many of us have with them.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also agree. But I had to wait 30 hours at cris before they graded a cricket wager

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

they can be a pain sometimes in that area. you can do a rolling if wager on an ungraded wager. this works with everything except reduced juice i believe. still no excuse to take as long as they do sometimes. sometimes they are instant.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

They normally grade the US sports very quickly..not sure about other sports but I can't recall anyone else complaining about them being slow to grade games..Was it a soccer match?

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gotta make sure you're not a shot taker before grading.

mnorrell
    mnorrell's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUs was pretty good about grading, but I've never seen any site fast than Wagercheif.com. They will have the game graded and money in your account within a couple minutes. most of the time the money is already in my account by the time I fire up the computer and go to the site.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    They gotta make sure you're not a shot taker before grading.
    This. Their timeline goes something like this:

Hang line ---> Accept bets ---> Observe result ---> Either let result stand (your side loses) or slow grade (you win)