Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Betjamaica payout question

I recently put 200 in my BetJamaica acct thru ** which I always do.. I had a good weekend and ended up turning it into a little over 1600. My question is I've never received a check for a payout, only done ** so far. I wanted to get the check for the one free payout per month to avoid all the fees that go with **.. Will any banks take these checks without questions or is there gonna be some kind of problem? Any info would be appreciated, thanks..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I've never had a problem. Your bank may hold the funds for a couple of days and as much as 5 days.

The checks usually arrive the next day or day after. Very quick. Worth saving the ** fees!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

their checks are canadian with u.s funds. my bank wanted 35 buisness days to cash it because of fraud with canadian checks which is crazy. i even got the number from betjam for their processer and called them with bank on line and they verfied the funds but still said it would take that time. i had been with the bank for 3 years with no problems but it is sorta local bank and they said they have had a lot of bad checks via canada.
    i asked them the next time if they could do it from somewhere else and they sent me a check from jamacia because i knew they used a u.s bank from previous experience. they were able to and it from BkofAma and even though it was a jamacian check and i was able to walk in and cash it at their bank and cash it with no problem.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

havent played with them in about two years but did get checks from them when i did. had no problem depositing or cashing them. even got a wachovia check one time. went right into wachovia and cashed. you'll have no problem

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Thanks for all the input, i appreciate it..

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah just depends on your bank