wino
    wino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3885

Betus

Betus.com puts out different lines for different people!

My friend from SF, ca. just opened an account and his Cal line is -4.5 and mine is -3(at betus)....there are several other games as well that are diff.

$4nothing
    $4nothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1487

with 3 being 'key' number, you should play both ways. Great middle opp.

BetToWin33
    BetToWin33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2962

doesnt surprise me

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

wrong section of the forum and not news anymore, butus sucks we all knew it

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bodog has done the same in my experience too

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I noticed this as well. I have friends who live in different states and we all have conflicting spreads on the same game.

bamaatlsu
    bamaatlsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5310

i use BetUs. i knew they were a little shady, but i didnt know it was this bad

marvinsgotwood
    the superfade king
    marvinsgotwood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i quit using them,after catching them single-handily doing the same thing-my buddies line would be 2 points different than mine,i got a guy in wagering who admitted they profile you and base your line accordingly-LIKE THE OTHER GUY SAID-STICK SOME MIDDLE SHOTS UP THEIR KUDZU-have been playing 30 years,have never seen more crooked lines in my life,reminds me of the 70's when everybody played overs only and they would jack every total up 2 points-don't they know everybody has computers with late line service know-also their big favorites are all 2 or 3 points high-once again take the dog,and the favorite at a shop who gives you a true line-MIDDLE SHOTS BROTHER!!
    Last edited by marvinsgotwood; 09-14-10 at 04:10 PM.

marvinsgotwood
    the superfade king

Quote Originally Posted by marvinsgotwood View Post
    i quit using them,after catching them single-handily doing the same thing-my buddies line would be 2 points different than mine,i got a guy in wagering who admitted they profile you and base your line accordingly-LIKE THE OTHER GUY SAID-STICK SOME MIDDLE SHOTS UP THEIR KUDZU-have been playing 30 years,have never seen more crooked lines in my life,reminds me of the 70's when everybody played overs only and they would jack every total up 2 points-don't they know everybody has computers with late line service know-also their big favorites are all 2 or 3 points high-once again take the dog,and the favorite at a shop who gives you a true line-MIDDLE SHOTS BROTHER!!
    whats funny,they gave me a line that matched what they turn in to donbest for 3 months,i lose some bigtime money,then they star giving me the bogus lines-told me if didn't like it-i could take a hike !!

marvinsgotwood
    the superfade king

one day-i put in a 50 dollar total bet at betus,when i punched it in,it declined and came back 3 points higher-guys this is an nfl total,like vegas makes bad lines to begin with-YEH RITE-LMFAO !

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by marvinsgotwood View Post
    one day-i put in a 50 dollar total bet at betus,when i punched it in,it declined and came back 3 points higher-guys this is an nfl total,like vegas makes bad lines to begin with-YEH RITE-LMFAO !
    Can you duplicate this, and send me a screen shot?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

BetUS lines are different when you sign out and check and when you sign back in, they usually favor the dogs. For example, I was checking the Texas Tech game and I checked without signing in and the line was +3, after signing in I got +4. This time it favored me because I was on Tech and they were the dogs.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are som posts here about steal of money from Betus.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

betus stinks

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

A dude here told me Air Force was -15 at betus when I had just bought it from them for -13.5 and was still seeing the same number. Hmmmm.....

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

jus wait til you try to get a payout.....
    thats when it gets exciting

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

We can tell that Betus gives great odds to some new players or whoever they want. They always try to make players to deposit by phone calling. when you're not currently playing or your account in $0 in balance, they will keep calling you to deposit by bonus attraction and send you a lot of sport magazines.

jimbob03
    jimbob03's Avatar Become A Pro!

betus drive me crazy with there phone calls

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

yes they did this a couple years ago. One of my buddies always bet the chalk and they would add tons of points to the lines. I am talking 2 points off the line. I login from my account and had a different line. If you were smart and bet favorites for awhile and had them add 2 points to every game then took all the key dogs. But these clowns would then proably claim bad lines. This book is a joke. They spend all their money on advertising and dont wanna py out anythin over 1000. try ve bs bonuses to attract fish. They dont want anybody with apulse. If your iq over 75 they will boot you.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Have documented proof of this also. But what doi you expect from a place that (used to anyway) asks you who your favorite team is upon opening an account. They have always been rated a solid B by me, tho. B eware & B e aware.