Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Question About Wagerchief Half Point Promo

Do any of you know if it applies to NCAA lines as well. Under the terms and conditions it doesn't specify it says ALL FOOTBALL GAMES. When I place a wager for NFL it applies it to it but not with my ncaa plays. Im asking because im not sure if its something with my account or it just doesnt apply to ncaa. I've already had a rocky start with my account before I made a deposit I talked to two different account reps and was told the free half point was already on my account. When I went to place my wager for last nights game it wasnt being applied I put in my wager literally minutes before the game started and when I called to ask why it wasnt applied to service rep told me it wasn't added and couldnt put it on my wager because the game had started. Anyways this 1/2 promo has me all confused and any help would be appreciated.

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gio21 View Post
    Do any of you know if it applies to NCAA lines as well. Under the terms and conditions it doesn't specify it says ALL FOOTBALL GAMES. When I place a wager for NFL it applies it to it but not with my ncaa plays. Im asking because im not sure if its something with my account or it just doesnt apply to ncaa. I've already had a rocky start with my account before I made a deposit I talked to two different account reps and was told the free half point was already on my account. When I went to place my wager for last nights game it wasnt being applied I put in my wager literally minutes before the game started and when I called to ask why it wasnt applied to service rep told me it wasn't added and couldnt put it on my wager because the game had started. Anyways this 1/2 promo has me all confused and any help would be appreciated.
    I was getting free halves on NCAAF last Friday.

mnorrell
    mnorrell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, the free half point is for both NCAA and NFL games. However, you cannot use the half point to move off or to a line of 3 or 7.

When you click continue after you have set up your betting card you should be able to see where the bet qualified for the free half point.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

I'm not getting the 1/2 on college today either, but it works on NFL and Canadian Football. Must be a glitch on some accounts. Should be an easy fix for them.

HedgeHog

Update. Got it fixed thru live chat.

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Update. Got it fixed thru live chat.
    I talked to them and I was transfered to a account Rep that said he needed to check with the lines manager. I keep being told different things by different people

Update: Its ok now thanks guys!
    Last edited by Gio21; 09-14-10 at 11:37 AM.

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I'm not getting the 1/2 on college today either, but it works on NFL and Canadian Football. Must be a glitch on some accounts. Should be an easy fix for them.
    I thought it was only available on Monday and Friday. Am I mistaken?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    I thought it was only available on Monday and Friday. Am I mistaken?
    Perhaps it's Mon thru Fri. I've been with WC for less than a week, so this is new to me. I did put in two plays today and got the free 1/2 point on both.

mnorrell

Srry, Double post.

mnorrell

The free half point is only good when you place your wager on either Monday or Friday.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

keep it quiet guys I really have no idea why it should work today.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

It was working on a Tuesday?? Sweet.