mnorrell
    mnorrell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wagerchief taking back offers

Hi guys,

I'm new to posting on the board, but I've been reading post for a while to see which books are legit and which ones are fake. The other day I was on live chat talking to Kennedy about making a 1.5K deposit via **(because they said they do not take **). Anyway, I was talking to him and negotiating a deposit bonus. I used to play at BetUs, I've never had a problem cashing out, but after the past few incidents with other people decided that it was time to change. So, we agreed on a bonus, but stupid ** couldn't verify my information online and I would have to go to a specific location to send the money. I didn't have the time then and decided to do it the next day.

Once again I got online to get the information about sending money and went to verify our agreement. He went on to say that he couldn't give me that bonus. I said that we had agreed on it the day before and he said "I know, it was my fault." He says that he was talking to his super about three accounts and wasn't paying attention. I decided not to deposit because this seems VERY shady to me. Has this happened to anyone else, or am I just the lucky one?

Wagerchief
    Wagerchief's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi MNorrell,

Please PM me with your username , I am the GM of the company and will be more than happy to help you out.

THE CHIEF

-105's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashing out with them is hell, send your money to someone else!

Hey cheif, how often does someone try and open an account with you, but instead of deposting and playing you say no and have every other betpheonix account closed?

Don't think I did something wrong all I did was win and get treated like a criminal.
    Last edited by -105; 09-13-10 at 06:27 PM.

Wagerchief

Hello 105 ,

Not sure what you mean but we are very fair book , if we did not accept your deposit was for a valid reason I am sure .

I much rather be upfront and explain to a client why we cant do business rather than take a deposit and hope they lose .

I never treat anyone like a criminal there are players on this board that are up 6 to 7 figures with us and they get treated like a VIP .

Pm me your account and I will provide you a detailed explanation of what happened.

Thanks!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Wagerchief View Post

I never treat anyone like a criminal there are players on this board that are up 6 to 7 figures with us and they get treated like a VIP .

Thanks!
    Seven figures as in 1,000,000 dollars, Surprised you guys haven't fold yet

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are your limits $100 on sides on MNF?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charles from BP cheated me out of 2 wins he put on hand tickets so when I blasted their a$$es on SBR and Covers I got my BP,Wagerchief,and BetMania accounts suspended. He never should have taken the bets if he wasnt gonna honor them so when he didnt I took a shot back at the book to show them how it feels so they jammed me at all their little books. You can find numerous threads where I was their biggest cheerleader and even started a big contest for Richard on Covers which goes to show that it can go south if everything doesnt go in their favor. I was a several deposit a week guy too and he lost my business over about 100 in winning bets he took and then didnt honor.

Wagerchief

They are $5000 to $10000 , if you want more contact me and I can arrange it .

Unless your betting numbers that are moving I dont have a problem with that.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now I keep my money at Grade A books and all is well.

Wagerchief

Thanks for the feedback guys ,

I honestly think I have been more than fair to players from this forum if you look at the every single Wagerchief thread there is not one client that has not been satisfied or please with the outcome .

Fact is not once have i not sided with a player .

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I truly believe that if a problem arises, the Chief will do right by the player and make sure everything works out. I have never had a problem with these guys and they have been upfront and solid.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

got to love the free half point.. they have always been solid to me guys!!

Hello 105 , Not sure what you mean but we are very fair book , if we did not accept your deposit was for a valid reason I am sure . I much rather be upfront and explain to a client why we cant do business rather than take a deposit and hope they lose . I never treat anyone like a criminal there are players on this board that are up 6 to 7 figures with us and they get treated like a VIP . Pm me your account and I will provide you a detailed explanation of what happened. Thanks!
    LOL, you know the problem of having more than one skin for the same company, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand does! After I lost my first deposit with your company I talked a ton of crap to the cs, told him I would be up 10k and I would bet max everygame. He said that was fine and he would get me a bonus. He called me two days later to get me to send twice as much as we first talked about. After sending it I found my bet limits cut to 1000, worse when i asked why they lied and said it was always my limits even though my bet history said otherwise. After I pounded your crapy numbers for a week I found myself up 8k I found my limits slashed to 500 and I still took you for another 5 before you cut it to 250. So to get back to your point, your company is one that takes deposits and hope they lose, well at least one branch does!

Please point me to these 7 figure"players". There is NO WAY a player beat you for 7 figures of YOUR MONEY on sports and you still let them play. Mario and every other person there with an 85 iq openly tells people "rec players only" WHAT KIND OF REC PLAYER WINS 1 MILLION OF HOUSE MONEY If winning even 5 figures was a regular thing, you would have a cash out option for them. Instead you advertise 4k max payout a week. You are a two bit site that spends more money on advertising than putting out a good product.

Your post is 100% LIES or you have no clue who else works with you. Tell Richard I say what's up is he at the desk on your left or right?

hawaiiboy396
    hawaiiboy396's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wagerchief has been an awesome book to me. Jon has worked with me on all the small things miss communications that i have had with them and has resolved them all very efficiently. I would def recommend them to anyone.

kmarinouofm

Chief will figure out a way to come up spades here watch ..

u are up 13k there.. be happy.. cash out and put it somewhere else where you can be happy

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

7 figures does strain credulity.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just checked. My limits are still $100. Your software (atleast the old version) doesn't let me check very far back. So I'm unsure if I've been betting "moving numbers" though you would think that the 30s delay you put me on would give you time to fix that rather than force me to rollover 30k at $100 limits.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I honestly think I have been more than fair to players from this forum if you look at the every single Wagerchief thread there is not one client that has not been satisfied or please with the outcome .

That's true ! I am impressed with a work you do .

GL.

AsRequested
    AsRequested's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hi,
    i registered an account with WagerChief during february or march and a after couple of weeks playing it got closed.
    i was told to contact support and they told they dont accept european customers, but on sbr it says wagerchief allows european customers as of june 2010.
    what is the truth here and can i get my account reinstated please?

kind regards

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Unless your betting numbers that are moving I dont have a problem with that.

Another book that can't update their lines fast enough and can only win by booting, collaring, limiting, delaying, and who knows what else. Thanks for letting me know to never play there.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

this is a crock of shit... wager chief is a solid out.....

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

the delay is long enuf for linesman to go get a cup of coffee to mull over whether
    the bet will be accepted

mnorrell

****UPDATE*****

I got a PM from Chief stating he would honor the bonus offered to me that they later pulled. I will post again how everything goes.

Wagerchief

Quote Originally Posted by AsRequested View Post
    Hi,
    i registered an account with WagerChief during february or march and a after couple of weeks playing it got closed.
    i was told to contact support and they told they dont accept european customers, but on sbr it says wagerchief allows european customers as of june 2010.
    what is the truth here and can i get my account reinstated please?

kind regards

Hello As Requested,

Yes we do now take Euro clients PM me your account number and I will have it re opened asap.

Thanks!

Thremp / Can you PM me your acct number please?

RonPaul / We offer free half point , cash bonuses with freeplay, we payout promptly . The only way to offer these things and stay in the right course of business is applying some risk management , If I see a player that bets steam and numbers that are moving to his favor plus a free half point and a cash bonus the logical thing to do is limit the player. Now I know it may not make some customers happy but at the end of the day most people understand . We are not Pinnacle or The Greek both great books but ask me if they would give you a 100% freeplay and give away what I do ? We have a different MO .

Now If someone that has been limited wants their limits raised call me or pm me I will most likely work something out with the player I dont have a problem with that.

Take care guys,

THE CHIEF

mnorrell

Chief,

You say that you give a 100% freeplay...What are the deposit limits and rollovers on that?

Also, do you take **?

Wagerchief

It is usually up to $200 but for everyone that has already posted in this thread I will make the max $500 with a 10 x roll no hold .

Thanks ,

THE CHIEF!

kmarinouofm

It is usually up to $200 but for everyone that has already posted in this thread I will make the max $500 with a 10 x roll no hold .

Thanks ,

THE CHIEF!
    thanks Chief.. i will be taking advantage of this again soon i am sure

I never treat anyone like a criminal there are players on this board that are up 6 to 7 figures with us and they get treated like a VIP
    Who are these million dollar winners and how did you pay them? 4k wires for life?

Wagerchief

Not really 105 ask SBR our background is pretty big in the credit world .

If you want more than 4k a week lets negotiate on a Vip deal.

Thanks!

Not really 105 ask SBR our background is pretty big in the credit world . If you want more than 4k a week lets negotiate on a Vip deal. Thanks!
    I understand posting up limits how much you can win

Mr_Saratoga
    Mr_Saratoga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Chief---I like your approach and have a couple of questions for you. Are you linked to BP operations wise? I saw Kennedy's name above and I know he also answers BP phones. Do you use their lines? Are your processing arms the same as theirs also? I was thinking about depositing some but if it is a redundancy of BP who I am with now and like I will just sit still. Thanks.

mnorrell

I'm not sure if they are affiliated with BP, but I do know that when I went to betmania to check about their 50 dollar MNF free bet he answered the online chat.