Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Deposit Options - MoneyPak Cards

I know Rebatewager accepts MoneyPak cards, and there in my opinion the best means of deposit. No sender or receiver information necessary, no questions, no hastle.

Are there any other books that accept these for deposits? Thanks Guys!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Its fantastic. You simply buy the card at CVS or Walgreens with cash, go to live chat, provide the number, and your account is funded within a minute or two. RW also credits your account an additional $5, to cover the cost of purchasing the card.

There have to be others out here that use this method???

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I need to try this. What's the least/most you can load up on the card?

DoubleEM
    DoubleEM's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can load $1100 at Wal-mart or $500 at other places. At Wal-mart, you just use an ATM-like machine to load the card. RebateWager will not directly take your MP number anymore. It's more complicated than that now. Sounds like they were having some fraud issues.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah they are great. Less than 5 bucks to load min 25 and you can use them at some books. Make sure it's the VC one and not the **.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice option for depositing, I will look into it, thanks.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I know Rebatewager accepts MoneyPak cards, and there in my opinion the best means of deposit. No sender or receiver information necessary, no questions, no hastle.

Are there any other books that accept these for deposits? Thanks Guys!
    good to know, i use these for Youbet.com and another horseracing site, had no idea they were accepted at offshore sites

nosttrader
    nosttrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Thnx for the info.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Anybody ever use this at BetJM or Greek?

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

awesome idea

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you know of any other reputable books that accept ******** moneypaks?

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEM View Post
    You can load $1100 at Wal-mart or $500 at other places. At Wal-mart, you just use an ATM-like machine to load the card. RebateWager will not directly take your MP number anymore. It's more complicated than that now. Sounds like they were having some fraud issues.
    Looks like I won't be getting a MoneyPak Card now.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to order a second Green Dot card for the account at RebateWager now. They still take MoneyPaks, you just have to order a second card on your account and send it to them.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I believe because Ive been a member for a couple years, I dont have to go through the hastle of having second cards.
    Just made a deposit in the last week with the same process I described above.

ToNyyy
    Karma - What goes around comes back
    ToNyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use mine at 5Dimes. You need to get the moneypak and load it onto the card then you can use the card on their VC processor

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yes. Just get the "MoneyCard" at Walmart. It is 3 USD. When I paid for it, the checker asked how much I wanted to put on it and she added that, no charge other than the 3 USD for the card. To reload, buy a moneypack. It is the blue VC version. Worked like a charm but I gave it to my wife after depositing as I think ** is an even simpler option for me.

DoubleEM
    DoubleEM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Looks like I won't be getting a MoneyPak Card now.
    I apologize, Slim, as my post was unclear. To clarify, MoneyPak & RebateWager are not the cause of any fraud. I've been perfectly happy with both. The fraud is on the player end. Here is a quote from Blackie:

Unfortunatley charge backs are part of this business and recently we have been experiencing an unusually high amount of MP charge backs. We rely on a member exchange to do much of our banking and sometimes this allows for players to take advantage of our system.

And another one:

As far as protecting our current and new members we have implemented new policies regarding MP deposits that were put in place (recently).