suitedaces
    suitedaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jetbull problem

Hello all, I have stolen at Jetbull € 300, I bet in a game with a odds of 2.00, five minutes before the game starts my bet was pending when the game is over I see that the bet is canceled, this has been part of arbitrage and lost € 300. Is there any way to report this fraud?
    I emailed them and the response was:
    Thank you for contacting the Jetbull Support team.
    In regard to your bet.
    The bet was cancelled because there was a technical problem with the odds for some matches being incorrect.
    The bet you had made was one of these games and unfortunately our bookmakers had to cancel these games/bets.
    Sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
    This is a lie, the odds was correct and they not have any technical problems.
    Thanks and sorry for my English ( i use google translator)
    Last edited by suitedaces; 09-11-10 at 04:30 PM.

Spuntop
    Spuntop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edit
    Last edited by Spuntop; 01-25-11 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Double post

Spuntop

I think you have not lost your money, you have received your stake of 300€ back, isn't it?

I'll write soon my lately experience with jetbull.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Spuntop View Post
    I think you have not lost your money, you have received your stake of 300€ back, isn't it?

I'll write soon my lately experience with jetbull.
    He lost the other side of his scalp.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

they regularly have incorrect odds. if they look like they have the best odds then they have made an error.

bad luck.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

and this is why oddsmatrix is over priced. jetbull looks classy but looks don't always get you anywhere. keep us informed im interested to know what happens.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, as experience shows, you can never get anything over the market price at oddsmatrix.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very bad experince !

Spuntop

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    He lost the other side of his scalp.
    Ok, understood.

Well, I'm going to tell you something about my recent experience with Jetbull.
    Registered early January, in few days I've wagered more than 1500€ (stakes from 10€ to 100€) and then I've requested a withdrawal of 600€ on my credit card. In two days I received only 80€, I came here and I've read about many trouble in the past with jetbull.
    A little bit scared I've wrote to them about this issue and in few days they have solved it, they have processed for the second time my withdrawal and with my big wonder they have credited in my account a 10% of my original withdrawal!!!

So, I know that Jetbull has not great odds in some markets (but they cover many many markets and sometimes I've found very value odds).
    However I think Jetbull since it is a Oddsmatrix partner has become a solid book, they pay regulary and in few days (in hours with Moneybookers) and are very fair (they gave to me 10% of my withdrawal to apologize).

Finally in my experience I can say that they have not great odds but I'm not afraid for my money, they seem a serious book.
    Anyway next days I will ask for a second withdrawal of 600€ or more (I've been very lucky in these days) and I will tell you something more about my recent experience with Jetbull, probably with the new managment "something" has changed.

Ok... I'm terrible sorry for my bad english!

In few days you will have another feedback.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is still there this book?
    I ll tell you my experience.
    i bet at an event and i lost.But they credited my account as they made a mistake.it was 80 euros.i made an arbitrage,at the same time,fortunately i lost at jetbull and my account was empty,zero.they sent me an email asking me 80 euros!!!can you believe it?of course i never deposited at those poor people.

Spuntop

I've received a second payout of more than 600€, not so fast, in 4 days.

Leon, sometimes they are a little bit "inaccurate" and make rough mistakes but they are ready to apologize and fix them.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

this bookie is below average !