diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question about 5Dimes reduced juice

I am looking to fund my 5Dimes account for baseball season and noticed that they have a 50% free play for new accounts. It also states on their site that if you take a bonus then your reduced juice limits are $50 instead of $500 per game. Does this include the overnight nickel lines? Thanks in advance.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

If you take any kind of bonus your reduced limits will be $50

If no bonus you will have $500 limits

That is what I was told originally

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Not really sure if this answers your question, but I just received an email from them. I asked the following question even though the answer is listed on their site. I was hoping maybe they would go for it.

Question:
    I had a question about the Max $200 Free-Play Reward for New Accounts. Could I get this using a ** or ** deposit?

Answer they emailed:
    Greetings! That promotion is for deposits made through *** or Egold. In the following link you will find information regarding our bonus programs: http://www.5dimes.com/rewardsandpromotions.html. We have 3 different bonus programs. When you open your account and make your initial deposit you select which program you wish to have your account set up with. The reduced juice bonus program in which you may bet a maximum of $500 per reduced juice line. The matchplay bonus program, in which you get a percentage on your deposit that must be requested at the time of the deposit. You must roll over 5 times the amount of the deposit in order for the bonus to become available to play with and you must leave the amount of the deposit in the account for a period of 30 days. If you choose the matchplays, then your reduced juice wagering limit will be a maximum of $50 (Only for reduced juice lines, that is). The last bonus program is the 15% cash back which is given twice a year. The day before NFL preseason and the day after Superbowl. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to help you out.
    Now, *** does not accept new US customers and e-gold, well, I tried that route. First, you do not fund e-gold directly. You must first fund a third party exchange site and then that sight funds your e-gold account. As I began checking out the other sites to fund my new e-gold account, I discovered some of them have had their assets seized by the US. Of course they are working to resolve this matter, however this just doesn't fill me with confidence. So, back to trying to open a Skybook account. Now, if Skybook would just come back online...

lucky
    lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you ask them about e-gold funding?
    Because they told me that e-gold unavailable as funding method....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    If you take any kind of bonus your reduced limits will be $50

If no bonus you will have $500 limits

That is what I was told originally
    Mr.Frank,

Does that include steam chasing and other variables of that nature if you don't accept the bonus?

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Did you ask them about e-gold funding?
    Because they told me that e-gold unavailable as funding method....
    That is strange... I didn't explicidly ask this question, but they listed e-gold in their response to me and also it is listed on their website.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Mr.Frank,

Does that include steam chasing and other variables of that nature if you don't accept the bonus?
    BBD, I see that you decided to be funny today!!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the replies...looks best for me to just stick to **.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    BBD, I see that you decided to be funny today!!
    Maybe my humor wasn't appreciated by some, but at least you caught it.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Mr.Frank,

Yea that means $500 to start..........

You know if your the type of player who will get their limits cut.

Bobby
    Bobby's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been with 5dimes for about a year and a half now and I usually wager 500 or near 500 on their reduced juice and I've done fairly well and haven't had the 500 limit cut down so I don't think anyone has to worry about that being an issue.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    I've been with 5dimes for about a year and a half now and I usually wager 500 or near 500 on their reduced juice and I've done fairly well and haven't had the 500 limit cut down so I don't think anyone has to worry about that being an issue.
    Glad to see ya still reading here Tony!! lolol

errrr.... I mean Bobby

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Contrary to popular belief, you don't get limited or bounced from 5 Dimes just for winning. That "honor" is usually resrved for steam-chasers. If you win by betting early and not chasing steam, they will usually leave you alone.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, you don't get limited or bounced from 5 Dimes just for winning. That "honor" is usually resrved for steam-chasers. If you win by betting early and not chasing steam, they will usually leave you alone.
    This is great to hear. Thanks for the info.