LBAUS
    LBAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad Check from BETUS.com

I joined BETUS.COM last fall for football season. After a 'breakeven season" I decided to cash out. After waiting several weeks, I received a check for the payout amount, which I cashed.

The Check was returned to me last week as none payable. Fortunately the service charge was only $4. The amount due was $514. At this point I'm guessing it will just end up being an expensive online betting training course.

The check was provided by a company called xxxxx xxxxx @x-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I have contacted BETUS.COM, who asked that I send them a copy of the bad check, which I've just done.

I really enjoyed betting online, it's just a shame that I didn't do more research to find a more reputable site prior to committing funds.

I will provide updates as to how this is resolved.

LBAUS
    Last edited by bigboydan; 03-25-08 at 04:19 PM. Reason: removed banking info

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't believe we're supposed to include processing company information on the forum sir, even though you have a legitimate reason to be upset right now. I would say this should definitely be resolved especially since they attempted to pay out your nickel, if you have any issues fill out this complaint form.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

It sounds like a processing issue that caused your check to bounce. Please keep us posted on how the progress goes, and if need some assistance in case they refuse to rectify your situation. Then by all means feel free to fill out a complaint form like Crazyl mentioned above in post #2.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's probably just a processing mistake.

When BETUS steals from people they don't bother sending a bad check they just take the money directly out of their account.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Well it's ScamUS so what do you expect, anyone ever bother to read the forums/ratings before depositing at an offshore book.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    It's probably just a processing mistake.

When BETUS steals from people they don't bother sending a bad check they just take the money directly out of their account.
    ROFLMAO well at least they are honest about their theft

LBAUS
    LBAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the responses and and editing my rookie mistake. I guess I should be a little more optimistic about this getting resolved the right way.

I did receive a very quick response from BETUS after sending the scans of the check via email, saying it was being sent to their accounting department.

LBAUS