agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Credit Card Authorization Question

If I deposit to a book using a credit card, lose my bankroll, and then re-up with a different card, will the book make me submit authorization forms for both cards before I can withdraw?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    If I deposit to a book using a credit card, lose my bankroll, and then re-up with a different card, will the book make me submit authorization forms for both cards before I can withdraw?
    seems to me it would make more sense to ************** rather than the forum

such rules seem to differ from book to book and jurisdiction to jurisdiction

but logic would suggest they will need the appropriate authorisation for your current card

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post

most of them will require you to show documents on all cards that you have used.

peterd78
    peterd78's Avatar Become A Pro!

you will have to have the second card authorised by the bookmaker if you want to withdraw to it, regardless of whether the first card has been checked. You won't necessarily have to provide docs for both cards, it depends on the bookmaker and their securtiy procedures.