increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

While I would put no weight on the HIlton contest, I would pay $500/month for the LVA forum. Anyone serious about this should be a member.

Whether you agree with Fezz or not and whether you think he, Alf, and the others are originators, followers, etc... (I have no opinion); there is a ton of insight on the forum and lines move on their posts. If a line is gonna move, I want to know

Sean

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

It doesn't matter to me if someone's an originator or a follower, but when I was subscribed, the problem was that the lines were already moving when the picks were posted. Alf specifically was horrible in this regards, he'd post some college basketball play in the middle of the night claiming "+6" when Pinnacle had +6 -118 and all of the offshores had already moved to +5.5, so that +6 does one no good unless they have really stale books. Out of Alf's first 30 or 40 basketball picks there were 3 of them that were pushes or wins where a subscriber would have gotten a loss or a push since the lines had already moved when he posted. Fezzik was pretty bad about that as well.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Fezzik is going to win going forward. If you are not a winning player, you can learn a ton from him. If you are already a pro, there is less value.

Rogue numbers and not, Fezzik is a textbook case of how a pro should operate.

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

What Justin said.

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Fezzik is going to win going forward. If you are not a winning player, you can learn a ton from him. If you are already a pro, there is less value.
    But he doesn't post anything remotely worthwhile as far as analysis is concerned. He said after opening the new site that he would only be posting picks without analysis because Dr Bob and others hurt their bottom line by giving too much away. That's his priority of course, but people subscribing to a picks service should know that they're just getting picks without much analysis at all. There isn't too much posted in the Think Tank these days with Ganchrow gone but someone trying to learn would learn far more from the Think Tank than they would from Fezzik, IMO.

I do well at sports betting but there's still plenty I don't know, and I am certain that in 5 or 6 months of reading LVA I learned absolutely nothing, whereas I still learn something new in the Tank from time to time.

You mean by starting a tout site and fabricating your record when you fail? He may be a textbook case in his own betting but I certainly don't strive to be like him in other aspects of his marketing.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If anyone cares, they have a promotional offer on for former members, where for a 're-activation fee', you can lock in the old annual rate.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

How has Fezz been doing this year?

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would rather not pay and follow someone here if you need help

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I have off and in for a few months since they started a few years ago but I stopped because the content was nit there to justify 25 a month. with the new increase no way will I pay that. I did not want just pics but content and it's just not there. if you think you will get more content for 99 a month than you would for 25 then go for it

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The offer works out to $368/yr or $31ish/mo

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/55.../#post24912775

I recommend reading the above beginning with Post #1 (the link takes you to post 70 something) and then deciding.

skrtelfan

Fezzik got off to a hot start in football so he went into the tank and barely posted any plays, but still managed to lose a lot so he had to post a ton of plays the last week of the season and playoffs to try to catch up. Then he got killed in the NCAA basketball but did well in the NBA, so of course he advertises the NBA record while ignoring the NCAA one. He also promotes losing touts like Sportsmemo and Alf Musketa who fudge records and pull all sorts of other tout tricks. Fezzik is a scamdicapper just like most other touts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasRandy

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

Fezzik booted as TOP Football Handicapper from lVA

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Bunch of losers at that site

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are going to pay for picks, Again if you go that route. You have 3 options Period. Todays Action as terry was a long time poster on here and him and his sons run a hell of a service. Jeff porter from Port port sports is rock solid and The Machine is an unreal capper plays larger unit picks however he kills it. Or do your own work and pay your dues ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If they sell pick they are losers..losers sell picks

winners bet real money and are very quiet

game over

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    If you are going to pay for picks, Again if you go that route. You have 3 options Period. Todays Action as terry was a long time poster on here and him and his sons run a hell of a service. Jeff porter from Port port sports is rock solid and The Machine is an unreal capper plays larger unit picks however he kills it. Or do your own work and pay your dues ?

First 12