HP
    HP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Handicapping Police

There have been allegations and false reports in the past referring to Handicapping Police and other sports handicapping sites and our business practices. We have never paid much attention to these postings; however, we feel it is only fair for Handicapping Police to inform every one of the services we offer viewers and the amount of work we put into helping clean up the industry. Our site is dedicated towards helping viewers find legitimate and profitable sports handicapping services. We are in no way associated with any of the sports handicapping services we sponsor. We recommend all members contacting us with problems that pertain to handicapping services listed on our site so that we are able to work out these issues with the customer and the website.

Thank you for your time,

HP Management Service

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by HP View Post
    There have been allegations and false reports in the past referring to Handicapping Police and other sports handicapping sites and our business practices. We have never paid much attention to these postings; however, we feel it is only fair for Handicapping Police to inform every one of the services we offer viewers and the amount of work we put into helping clean up the industry. Our site is dedicated towards helping viewers find legitimate and profitable sports handicapping services. We are in no way associated with any of the sports handicapping services we sponsor. We recommend all members contacting us with problems that pertain to handicapping services listed on our site so that we are able to work out these issues with the customer and the website.

Thank you for your time,

HP Management Service
    HP,

I personally did a study of Precision Picks, which your site links to and recommends. I posted those plays for everyday and a very interesting thing occurred and it gave me insight to how this scam works. Now I am not saying HP is a scam or any of the other sites, but I know Precision Picks is. Perhaps the others are too, but I just don't have enough money to expose them all.

Here is how Precision Picks works according to my documentation, rather ingenious of Precision Picks I might add. Okay, say you are looking for a Handicapper. You look at all the ones listed at HP and after years of watching, saving your money, you decide on Precision Picks. You noticed there are some ups and downs, but nearly every month is a winner. What happens is this: Precision Picks as do all the sites listed at HP do not post their result until the following day. So, what they do is this, if they have someone who bought pays from them, they just randomly pick a side and of course they will post that pick the following day correctly. So if you started with the handicapper who was say at 58%-60% picking winners, his overall rating would start to fall. You would stay with him thinking he has to turn a round, he has never done this bad. Eventually, his record would get so low, no one would pay for his picks. The day no one is buying his picks, he would then of course start listing he was picking winners. This cycle is repeated over and over, very, very, clever and down right fraud. Too bad there is no regulation.

So, HP, if you really are monitoring Precision Picks, that means actually getting their picks before the game starts and making sure everything is up an up then I challenge you to this.

Either give me a month membership I will post their picks or you can do it yourself, right here on this forum. You know SBR is huge in this industry and if Precision Picks is completely legit, they will stand to gain thousands of new customers. All it takes is one month of open monitoring, posting the picks before the game start, or better yet, if Precision Picks feels threaten, you could always posts the picks right after the game starts. None of this half-way through the game either.

So, there you have it HP. I personal believe without a doubt Precision Picks is a scam. I don't have evidence against the rest of the sites you list, but I do have a suspicion. Once I again, I challenge you to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by DukeJohn; 03-19-08 at 06:55 PM.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Amen ..the whole thing is a scam