importeater2k4
    importeater2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Northbet.com

Hi guys, just joined up on this site. Was just looking to see if anyone has had a good/bad experience with northbet.com. I accepted their 250 freeplay and then found out I would have to complete the 20x rollover and stay 30 days before a payout. I actually completed their 20x roller and continued to wager however I wasn't told you had to deposit what your initial scratch off amount was, not just any amount and THEN your rollover and 30 day stay and play would begin. So unfortunately I have to start over again. I only know of one person who has made a withdraw from this site and that was a friend of mine. Any opinions on this site? Has anyone used them?
    Last edited by importeater2k4; 09-02-10 at 12:27 AM.

importeater2k4

I guess Im the only one who took a gamble lol...

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck and to report back! I am sure lots of people have been looking in to them but not quite have the balls just yet until we see some payout reports.

importeater2k4

Well my best friend got a payout of 800 via ** with somewhat of a hassle. Im not a pro gambler but I have no doubt I can stay in the positive over the next 26 days lol. I will keep you guys informed.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by importeater2k4 View Post
    Well my best friend got a payout of 800 via ** with somewhat of a hassle. Im not a pro gambler but I have no doubt I can stay in the positive over the next 26 days lol. I will keep you guys informed.
    LOL!

importeater2k4

I dont see whats so funny.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never heard about this bookmaker. Maybe you should google first before you make a deposit to such a bookie

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13646

I did searches both here and on google regarding Northbet, and the general consensus seems to be "never heard of them". Not very promising, but you can read up on Northbet experiences a little at some other watchdog sites that come up on the google hits.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

garbage site, guys running it are jokers, actually wanabees! GL FBT

Igotpicks78
    Igotpicks78's Avatar Become A Pro!

importeater2k4

I guess I will know in a few weeks. Is there anything I can do after I wait the 30 days and try to cashout and they refuse to pay me?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

yeah dont waste your time at shit sites anymore! Bunch of rookies running Northbet!

importeater2k4

Yeah the only reason Im still playing there is because I won a parlay on that 250.00 freeplay I got. Otherwise I would stay with BetJamaica. I love that site.

Igotpicks78
    Igotpicks78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    garbage site, guys running it are jokers, actually wanabees! GL FBT
    are you able to elaborate as to why the site is garbage and a bunch of jokers? or are you just another BetUS employee spamming the forums?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jonhubbert