Sactown
    Sactown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sending $6000 to 3 differnet Books Tomorrow via **: Good or Bad Idea???

With Football Season starting I want to fund my books. I will be spreading $6000 to 3 different books. I was gonna send it all at once tomorrow via ** and do a different form for each book at the same ** location. Is this a bad idea for any reason? I know they will want my ID and some info. Is there a difference from doing it all on one day or doing it 3 different days, or doing it the same day but each one at a different location?

Any advice much appreciated! Thanks

Hawk007
    Hawk007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3207

Best way to do it. Make sure you are using reputable books and they will reimburse you the ** fees.

Sactown

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk007 View Post
    Best way to do it. Make sure you are using reputable books and they will reimburse you the ** fees.
    Which option would be best assuming $2000 to each book?
    A) go to ** and do 3 forms for 2000 each to each Book(person)
    B) go to 3 **'s, doing 1 form at each
    C) go to the same ** once a day for 3 days doing one form/deposit a day

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I would assume doing all 3 at once would be best. They can see all the transfers you've done anyway on their computer, so why not just get it done at once?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

It is the best way to fund but I worry that $6K in one day will trigger some alarms...... I would try and use ** for one, or send one a cashiers check via fed ex. I've never sent that much, so I'm not sure what you are in for.....

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope u r using diffrent sender names.. Most of these books use same processors and they have limits on how much u can send every 8 days. Id check because if it get's held up it's a bitch to get money back.

Sactown

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    It is the best way to fund but I worry that $6K in one day will trigger some alarms...... I would try and use ** for one, or send one a cashiers check via fed ex. I've never sent that much, so I'm not sure what you are in for.....
    This is my concern. I am hoping someone here has done this before and has advice.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    This is my concern. I am hoping someone here has done this before and has advice.
    I would not send 3 different $2000 transactions via ** in one day in your name. See if you can use ** for one of them. Maybe send a wire for the 3rd. I can send international wires via online banking without having to walk into the bank. You might check with your online banking and see if you are offered this option.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    but ** MAX only $850

alari
    alari's Avatar Become A Pro!

which are those 3 bookies?

Hawk007

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    I would not send 3 different $2000 transactions via ** in one day in your name. See if you can use ** for one of them. Maybe send a wire for the 3rd. I can send international wires via online banking without having to walk into the bank. You might check with your online banking and see if you are offered this option.
    Why not? Just call your books, get the names they want you to send it to and send it. Done it before without any problems. Not sure why these people think they're is a problem. They are in business to send money.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Sac, not the best idea. Have you played with these books for awhile. Maybe an established customer? If so, talk to a customer service manager and see if they could accomadate your needs by running a cc. Most places have ways around this.

robmpink
    Update your status

The bottom line is if you do what you say, flags will go up somewhere along the line.

Sactown

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Sac, not the best idea. Have you played with these books for awhile. Maybe an established customer? If so, talk to a customer service manager and see if they could accomadate your needs by running a cc. Most places have ways around this.
    Betjm, 5dimes and Heritage

Hawk007

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    The bottom line is if you do what you say, flags will go up somewhere along the line.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk007 View Post
    You disagree? Can you say that with a straight face and are an avid ** user?

I see from your prior post you did it. Congrats, pat on your ass!
    Last edited by robmpink; 09-01-10 at 07:08 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status

Betjm, 5dimes and Heritage
    I can only speak for Betjam and this was told to me about 3 years ago by the man there, they have multuiple processers. I'm sure they have now. Ask, tell him the amount. It is worth a try.

Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

To the topic starter, I think it's a great idea. But make they will give you a refund on the ** fee. All trusted books will give you a refund on that.

frankbettor
    frankbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally I would go with 6 books. Sounds like more of a pain but your twice as likely to get favorable lines. Just a thought.

Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frankbettor View Post
    Personally I would go with 6 books. Sounds like more of a pain but your twice as likely to get favorable lines. Just a thought.
    Frankbettor, that's a great idea too!

Sactown

What other 3 books would you suggest?

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Matchbook not a thought?

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    but ** MAX only $850
    Max for ** is $7,5k... $125 fees.from Panama, to anywhere

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

use **, ** and the Xoom in a day is much better

mtneer1212

What other 3 books would you suggest?
    Sac, I would suggest if you are going to six books adding three of the following:

Greek
    YouWager
    Matchbook
    BetOnline
    Bodog
    DSI

Your funds are very safe at all of these places.

You will find Heritage, 5dimes and BetJam hard to beat however.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

I tried to send Money Grams a week apart and was refused the second one because it was only seven days. I was going to fund four books but now I'm not sure exactly how to go about this. i would not use ** for all your funding with those amounts in one day. Red Flags.

Sactown

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    I tried to send Money Grams a week apart and was refused the second one because it was only seven days. I was going to fund four books but now I'm not sure exactly how to go about this. i would not use ** for all your funding with those amounts in one day. Red Flags.
    This was my worry. I have successfully sent 2 **'s of about $900 each at the same time with no problem so I was hoping to be able to stretch it out to $2000 to 3 books. Was your ** sent to the same "Person's Name"?

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes it was. It will be nine days today so I may try again. If I'd known about this a would have deposited more with the original deposit. They asked if I had anyone else who could send the $ for me. I passed on that, I can wait if necessary.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

No not a good idea. Spreads your $ way too thin. That's a dime per book. Way too easy to blow one of them right out of the water. Plus payout hassles. 2 dimes in 3 books is much better.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO

I made one deposit via ** today with no issues, Same book as nine days ago. Different person and location. I'll just wait till the end of next week to fund another book. No red flags.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

How much do you get charged in Service Fees for **? I just had to pay $12..

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

OK I was at ** today and they talked me out of sending money since it was only suppose to go to some guy in Lima Peru? Is this normal or does it ever suppose to go an actual business. The person at ** told me there were too many scams going on

Heck I got scared since he was turning down my business

I was trying to send 5 dimes - $500

Please advise

mtneer1212

For the love of god -- don't tell the agent what you are sending money for. And yes, the guy in Peru is a very good friend. I know who he is. Those should be your only required answers.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by bauerranch View Post
    OK I was at ** today and they talked me out of sending money since it was only suppose to go to some guy in Lima Peru? Is this normal or does it ever suppose to go an actual business. The person at ** told me there were too many scams going on

Please advise
    Send $250 today with 5Dimes, zero problems, zero questions asked by **, money in account not 20 mins later after final confirmation.

Why would you let a teller talk you out of sending money?? I'm lucky I found a tiny little shop here in LA worked by Mexicans who do not give a fuk what my business is.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by bauerranch View Post

Please advise

It's a person to person transfer, not to a business.. All books have runners mainly in Peru, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica. You'll almost always send it to one of these places. You simply need receivers name, and city, country. Get the MTCN from your recipt and give it to the book. It might feel a little shady if you havent done it before, but as long as you're using a solid book your money is safe. I've deposited to 5dimes this way many times and its a simple process

12 Last