1. #1
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Boylesports.com

    I had a gentlemen inquire to me about this book (Boylesports) the other day, and I thought I'd share the info with everyone about this particular book.

    Boylesports (Not rated) has been around since 1989 and is one of Ireland's largest independent bookmakers. They are licensed in the UK & Isle of Man and accepts bets everywhere except US and Canada. They also accept 3 different currencies that consist of Euros, Pounds Sterling (GBP) and US Dollars (don't accept U.S. players though LOL).

    The deposit/withdraw methods are pretty standard really. They offer bank wires, Neteller, Moneybookers, ************/debit cards (not AMX though), bank draft, and cash at the betting shops.

    The software seems pretty vanilla really and could stand to use a massive overhaul IMHOO.

    Their signup bonuses are pretty nice and all, however if you show any sign of sharpness. You will be put on a delay and or will have your limits cut to like 1% in a heartbeat.

    My overall assessment would be just like most of the other Euro books really. Your funds are safe, but they don't like winners and will show you the door if you show any sign of promise.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  2. #2
    Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-06
    Posts: 373

    All is true big boy .
    Today i make 1 bet only and after this they cut my line to 0%.They are unusable bookie if you bet on singles.
    But deffenetely have nice odds.
    Payments are quickly about 1 hour via MoneyBookers.

  3. #3
    Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-06
    Posts: 175

    They are fine but totally useless. Your money is safe because you will never get enough of it in there to worry about. The £25 bonus is nice but it is very difficult to complete the "bet basket" and get all 5 (? from memory) free £25 bets because they won't let you get enough bets on to complete the offer. This is seemingly unrelated to whether you are winning or losing.

    I found the prices to be pretty generic for UK/ROI bookies.

    After 4 or 5 bets (and I made those 4 or 5 bets roughly all at once) I was unable to get a bet on of any size (like not even £1) on anything on the Internet. I had to phone in the free bet that they give for your 5th bet, and never played there after.

    Hassle-free payout back to my credit card in the usual couple of days.

  4. #4
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Champi and Ortho,

    By any chance do you know what the delay times they have put people on? The reason I was asking was that I couldn't find anything accept one person claiming he was on a 90 second delay after 2 days of wagering.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  5. #5
    Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-06
    Posts: 175

    I was never put on a delay, and I don't think they have one.

    What they have is a popup that says "Due to risk controls, we are unable to take this bet over the internet, if you have questions please call customer services," or something close to that. Nearly everyone who plays there for long enough (unless they just lose and lose, I guess) gets this message.

    I think that what the other person was claiming as a delay was actually just a slow-running website. I recall having it hang a couple of times. Personally, I think they don't bother with the delay--they just send you straight to the phones.

    BTW, their support are very friendly and will share with you what they know about their risk-control software, etc. I never got the feeling they were doing anything sneaky--they're just really risk-averse.

    BTW, based on what my experiences were with them, their profile in England, safety of funds, etc. I'd rate them a B or B+, which doesn't at all mean that they're a useful or good place to play, just that they are safe, solid, and well-run and don't try to trick you.
    Last edited by Ortho; 03-18-08 at 01:36 PM.

  6. #6
    moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-07
    Posts: 1,496

    I´m with them now since 2 month,
    without any limits cut.

    Play carefully

  7. #7
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Surprising you lasted that long Moonbeam. Congrats and good luck to you on continued success dodging the bullet.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    I just now noticed that an SBR viewer did enter a review on this book. You guys can checkout his comments about them here.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  9. #9
    zik013
    zik013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-08-08
    Posts: 4

    i have an ongoing case with them, where they initially took very bad side, and decided to cheat me for some money.... can you advice me how can i inform you of this case and its developments... i am new to this

  10. #10
    DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-07
    Posts: 1,781
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by zik013 View Post
    i have an ongoing case with them, where they initially took very bad side, and decided to cheat me for some money.... can you advice me how can i inform you of this case and its developments... i am new to this
    I would suggest starting with SBR's complaint form:

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/Spor...Complaint.aspx

  11. #11
    zik013
    zik013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-08-08
    Posts: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I would suggest starting with SBR's complaint form:

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/Spor...Complaint.aspx
    thank you, complaint filed... that was the link i was looking for...

    i hope this Irish bookie reconsiders its actions, as they are creating a very bad precedent for the future

  12. #12
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    We will investigate your complaint and hopefully we can get you paid so. So please give us ample time to do so.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  13. #13
    bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-06
    Posts: 787
    Betpoints: 1692

    They are better than Bet365 who are B+. They do limit quick online but will take an OK bet over the phone unlike Bet365.
    There is no delay.
    Great Customer Service

  14. #14
    zik013
    zik013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-08-08
    Posts: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    We will investigate your complaint and hopefully we can get you paid so. So please give us ample time to do so.
    if you are familliar with the case, i can tell you that Boyles yesterday decided to reinstate one of my 4 trebles (the one with no "error" bet) and paid the winnings... so for now i got about 43% of the winnings i would usually get in all the books with the "normal" rules....

  15. #15
    DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-05
    Posts: 649

    same here they cut my limits to 0-10£ ON LINE when tried some good pricez( Im never bet on bad lines just try some good pricez)

    just another disappointing brittish(irish) sportsbook.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/30/2005


  16. #16
    Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-05
    Posts: 7,800
    Betpoints: 7870

    Quote Originally Posted by Champi View Post
    All is true big boy .
    Today i make 1 bet only and after this they cut my line to 0%.They are unusable bookie if you bet on singles.
    But deffenetely have nice odds.
    Payments are quickly about 1 hour via MoneyBookers.

    All UK books do this, from top to bottom

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/4/2005


  17. #17
    DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-05
    Posts: 649

    lad is the only brittish book I respect.

    I play with them for years without they cut my limit.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/30/2005


  18. #18
    DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-05
    Posts: 649

    here is my what it cost me with boylesports.(without placing a bet ) because of the exchange it costs( they only got euro allowed)
    deposit un 13 22:30Boylesports$788.39- USDAccepted
    withrawal back to my account with the exchange it costs.

    Jun 15 08:51Boylesports- $749.54


    so I lose 29$ without being allowed to bet ON LINE.

    what more can I say?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/30/2005


  19. #19
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,003
    Betpoints: 53

    They allow signups in US$ and pounds too. Looks like your bank/credit card has just charged 2.75% conversion for both transactions (pretty normal).

    Useless bookie regardless.

  20. #20
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Hello,I've registred at Boylesports about a month ago, deposited 50 pounds and raised to about 850(played poker as well)Then I withdrew 250 and my account has been suspended for security reasons.I provided them with all documents they asked,but they said my passport( which I used to cross the borders via international aeroport) has failed their security check!!!!! I asked them to visit the official LATVIAN GOVERMENT site and compare my passport to the example which is given on it(it's absolutely the same,I can send a copy of my passport if you want) They did it and said ,,it is still incorrect"!!!!! What can I do? I'm sending the last chat session of Boylesports live assistance


    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [10:21:18 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: Hello [10:21:23 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: My account has been suspended.Last Thursday you said you were checking my passport with the Latvian Consulate in Dublin and would give me an outcome on Friday [10:23:52 AM]
    Paul: We have had no word from the Latvian consulate. The passport you supplied is still incorrect. [10:28:16 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: It takes one minute for Latvian Consulate to have a look at my passport and conclude that it is ok. Maybe the answer has been lost? [10:30:26 AM]
    Paul: We have forwarded your details onto the consulate and they have not responded. We will not being reopening your account as the passport you sent us has not passed our Security checks. [10:31:29 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: How can you prove it? If you go to the LATVIAN GOVRMENT website (in English) you can easily compare my passport to the example which is given there. They are absolutely the same [10:35:56 AM]
    Paul: We have checked your details with our Security Department and they have informed us that the passport has failed therefore your account will not be reopened. We have checked the Latvian Government website as well as a couple of other websites and there are differences in your passport and the other versions we are seeing. [10:41:56 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: It can't be true.I've just visited Latvian Goverment website.And my passport absolutely the same.It has the same amount of numbers and letters as on the example.Can you give me the link of the Latvian Goverment site you have visited? [10:46:17 AM]
    Paul: We have checked the one that you provided: http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/pakalpojum...ort/alien.html as well as Wikipidea and we also Googled images of your passport. It has also failed our routine Security checks that we do on all other passports that are sent in to us. As it has failed our Security checks we will not be reopening your account. [10:54:30 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: right,thank you for that. And can you tell where is exactly the difference? [10:56:29 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: I can't find.International aeroport securities could,t find the difference as well [10:57:16 AM]
    Paul: There are letters missing which are standard on all International Passports. [10:58:18 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: Can you say where exactly,please? [10:59:23 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: I ca't find [11:01:05 AM]
    Paul: Yes. After the digits 789 it has XXX this should have your country code LVA as these letters are missing it has failed our Security Checks which are run on all passports; therefore your account will not be reopened. [11:03:09 AM]
    Paul: Is there anything else i can do for you? [11:09:51 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: No,on the example there is XXX as the well. But LVA is on the line above.It is the official example of Latvian passport which is recognized in all the world. But it's not recognized by your security checks.Be honest,please [11:10:23 AM]
    Paul: Your passport has failed our Security checks so therefore we will not be reopening your account. [11:11:22 AM]
    Romans Kohanovskis: So we will need the third person probably. I have no way and probably will need to send our chat sessions to respectful websites which help players in such situations but your reputation may drop,because they have raitings for all bookmakers. If it does not help I'll have to fly to Dublin to your Head office.I don't think your bosses will be happy to read our chat session whis such no respect to costumers. But I don't want to do that and hope we can decide this problem peacefully. Just check my passport more carefully,please [11:20:25 AM]
    Paul: We have checked your Passport via our normal Security procedures. As I have already advised: "Your passport has failed our Security checks so therefore we will not be reopening your account." If you wish to make any further enquiries please do so by sending us an e-mail to care@boylesports.com [11:23:32 AM]
    'Romans Kohanovskis' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [11:23:39 AM]

  21. #21
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Tried to write a complaint here,but verification failed

  22. #22
    woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-08
    Posts: 1,349

    I use them here in the UK, and haven't had a problem with them at all. They are one of my favourite bookies as the odds they have are usually the best around, for the favourites anyway.

    I do have one gripe, which is that they don't accept **** Electron's, but other than that, can't complain. I've had about 4 free £50 bets in the past 2 months, so they're generous on that count.

  23. #23
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    I have accounts in many bookies and have never had problems with passport checking. The main idea is that they have locked my account,because my passport has failed their security checking. But it has been checked by international airport securities and proved by another bookies!!!!!!! Really strange!!! Interesting,if I fly to Ireland to their head office and show them my passport they'll say I crossed the border illegally?

  24. #24
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Bonuses at Boylesports are really good I can't complain about that.Good live support,high odds.I've got 200 pounds of free bets last month on my account. But what is the point of getting bonus,if they locked my account without any reason and I can't withdraw money?

  25. #25
    PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by d555 View Post
    Bonuses at Boylesports are really good I can't complain about that.Good live support,high odds.I've got 200 pounds of free bets last month on my account. But what is the point of getting bonus,if they locked my account without any reason and I can't withdraw money?
    Same here. Registered because they had a really good bonus and right after I lost my initial deposit they started to limit my bets using the bonus until they locked my account with a final decision that could not be revogated. Don't trust these guys, they promise you a great bonus but right after you lose your money they don't let you use the bonus.

  26. #26
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    The most of money I have won playing poker.What is the official reason of closing your account,PantherClaws ?

  27. #27
    PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 13

    After several contacts using livechat and e-mails my account was permanently closed with no aparent reason. I deposited 100£ and received a 100£ free balance. After my first bet I noticed that the ammount deposited(in my account) changed from 100£ to 100€. I confirmed with my bank account and they really took only 100€, so I didn't bother. After losing the 100€ I deposited, limits to my bets started to increase and I only used 10€ of the free balance. Here is the last email I sent them:

    Good evening,
    My account is closed for unknown reasons. In the Live chat I was told you weren't accepting new customers from Portugal. I understand whatever your reasons are, but I've never been incorrect with you, I trusted in your site enough to deposit a considerable amount of funds into your system, and now you close my account, without even letting me bet the free balance you promised and I earned upon registration. I would be glad to have somekind of justification for what happened because after losing my initial deposit you started lifting a wall of restriction at my account, like, for example, only letting me bet 1 € in every match I select(over the phone). This is a behaviour I wasn't expecting from such a prestigious gambling place as yours. Hope you solve this issues, otherwise you'll lose many customers for sure(not only portuguese ones).

    Greetings

    And here is their response:

    Dear Mr. Vitorio,

    Many thanks for contacting Boylesports. Further to your query, I can appreciate your frustration in relation to the closing of your account however I can only advise that the account has been closed as a result of a decision reached by our management. This decision is final.

    I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the future.

    Kind Regards

    They never gave a reason why my account is closed they just told me it was due to management decision. Be very carefull with this Sportsbook, they aren't trustworthy as their bonus's purpose is only to lure you to deposit money into their site. I contacted them several times trough telephone to use my free balance and the limits were ridiculous, for example, I could only bet 1€ in a 1X2 soccer match from the Champions League.

    The Livechat sessions were also fun as you can check below:

    1st Chat Session

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [10:14:12 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Good evening, [10:14:24 PM]
    Joyce: Hello, how may I help? [10:14:41 PM]
    Joyce: house [10:14:44 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I placed my first bet with a 100 £ to receive a 100£ bonus freebet. Where can I see it? [10:15:10 PM]
    Joyce: I will check this for you, just one moment please. [10:15:38 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Sure, thank you. [10:18:30 PM]
    Joyce: As you placed your first bet today, a free bet will be credited to your a/c after midnight. Please note free bets are credited to a/c's on a next day basis. I will email you with further details of this offer. [10:19:06 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I'm sorry, what do you mean by a/c? [10:20:50 PM]
    Joyce: Your free bet will be credited to your free bet balance in your Boylesports a/c. [10:21:42 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Does a/c mean account? [10:24:25 PM]
    Joyce: Your account. [10:24:39 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Ah ok, thank you! [10:25:59 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Goodbye. [10:26:08 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user'). [10:26:13 PM]

    2nd Chat Session:

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [01:44:03 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Hello Linda. [01:44:45 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I received a freebet worth 100 £! [01:45:02 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Do I have to use it all on a single bet or can I use that balance in several bets? [01:45:41 PM]
    Linda: You can use it as you wish online [01:45:58 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Can I use it all on a single bet? [01:46:25 PM]
    Linda: Yes of course [01:46:36 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Excuse me, but then I must be with some kind of problem cause I'm receiving an error message! [01:47:33 PM]
    Linda: What is the error? [01:47:53 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Bet rejected

    * Our automatic risk controls have rejected your bet. Please place your bet via our call centre by calling 1800 44 00 00 UK 0800 44 00 00 (Overseas +353 42 939 3002)
    * Sorry, your bet couldn't be accepted. Please call Customer Services 1800 829 729 (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) [01:47:57 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: What's the maximum amount I can bet? [01:48:16 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I've heard of this before, trough some friends that had the same problem but never with the freebet. [01:49:11 PM]
    Linda: Ok that appears to be due to our automatic risk controls. If you continue to get this message you will need to contact our Fon-a-Bet department on +353429393002 and our agents can place the bet for you. [01:50:18 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Please just answer me this question, How much can I bet in a single bet? [01:51:29 PM]
    Linda: I cannot give you an answer to that question [01:51:41 PM]
    Linda: We reserve the right to refuse all or part of any bet offered [01:51:50 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Yes, I know that but can I only bet 50 £ without losing the other 50 £? [01:52:30 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Or the freebet must be used all at once in a single bet? [01:52:48 PM]
    Linda: Our traders make the decision on limits. [01:53:38 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I understand that but concerning the freebet balance, does it has to be used all at once or is it the same as using normal funds? [01:54:30 PM]
    Linda: The free bet balance can be used as you wish however we do reserve the right to refuse all or part of any bet offered. [01:58:43 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: ah ok. I understand, I have read the Terms & Conditions upon registration. [02:00:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I know that calling that number won't do anything besides increasing my telephone bill, because I have several friends that have tryed that only to see their bets refused. [02:01:17 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's really sad, but I can't say I wasn't warned. [02:01:45 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Thanks anyway. [02:01:54 PM]
    Linda: Unfortunately I cannot comment on other accounts. I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused [02:01:55 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Excuse me but I'm not able to place a bet of any value. [02:03:48 PM]
    Linda: You really will need to contact our Fon-a-Bet department. [02:04:12 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I tought that I could place at least 25 GBPs in a bet! [02:04:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: They will tell me the same as you're telling me now! [02:04:35 PM]
    Linda: There is little more I can say unfortunately [02:05:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: So I need to call Fon-a-Bet [02:06:07 PM]
    Linda: Yes [02:06:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: what's the number? [02:06:15 PM]
    Linda: +353429393002 [02:06:22 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: ok. [02:08:28 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I can't even place a 10 £ bet! [02:12:46 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: This is really ridiculous! [02:12:58 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: What's the freebet for? [02:13:13 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [02:19:31 PM]

    3rd Chat Session

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [10:56:10 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Good evening, Joyce! My actual free balance is 90 pounds is there a game I can bet with those without having to call your FON-A-BET number? [10:57:16 PM]
    Joyce: It would depend on the risk controls , if you are unable to place your bet online you will need to contact our call centre. [10:59:30 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Today I could have lost my entire free balance if it wasn't for your restrictions. I am very gratefull but I would prefer to have freedom with my free balance as I did with my first bet. [10:59:35 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I dont really care about my free balance at all, and I was willing to deposit more money into my account if you hadn't these kind of issues. [11:01:08 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's really sad for your businesses if everyone knows about how this system works. [11:01:44 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: You promise a great bónus and then you lift a wall of restrictions on how to use them. [11:02:14 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's why my friends will no longer bet as they did in the past. [11:03:01 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: You should expect a lot less registrations and consequent bets from Portugal from now on. [11:03:29 PM]
    Joyce: Risk controls are put in place by our Trading department and are based on trading decisons. If you are unable to place a bet online I can only suggest you contact our call centre and one of our agents will gladly assist your by contacting our trading department with your request. [11:04:13 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Yes, I understand. Too bad I'm gonna have to call you 9 times (at least) to lose all my current free balance. [11:05:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Is there any e-mail that I can use to perform a more formal complaint about this issue? [11:05:51 PM]
    Joyce: If you wish to email care@boylesports.com and your mail will be forwarded to the relevant department. [11:07:02 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I don't mean to be rude, but this is not being a nice experience for me. [11:07:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: thank you. [11:07:28 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: goodbye. [11:09:05 PM]
    Joyce: Goodnight, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. [11:09:56 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [11:20:49 PM]


    I'm sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by PantherClaws; 06-25-08 at 10:51 AM.

  28. #28
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by PantherClaws View Post
    After several contacts using livechat and e-mails my account was permanently closed with no aparent reason. I deposited 100£ and received a 100£ free balance. After my first bet I noticed that the ammount deposited(in my account) changed from 100£ to 100€. I confirmed with my bank account and they really took only 100€, so I didn't bother. After losing the 100€ I deposited, limits to my bets started to increase and I only used 10€ of the free balance. Here is the last email I sent them:

    Good evening,
    My account is closed for unknown reasons. In the Live chat I was told you weren't accepting new customers from Portugal. I understand whatever your reasons are, but I've never been incorrect with you, I trusted in your site enough to deposit a considerable amount of funds into your system, and now you close my account, without even letting me bet the free balance you promised and I earned upon registration. I would be glad to have somekind of justification for what happened because after losing my initial deposit you started lifting a wall of restriction at my account, like, for example, only letting me bet 1 € in every match I select(over the phone). This is a behaviour I wasn't expecting from such a prestigious gambling place as yours. Hope you solve this issues, otherwise you'll lose many customers for sure(not only portuguese ones).

    Greetings

    And here is their response:

    Dear Mr. Vitorio,

    Many thanks for contacting Boylesports. Further to your query, I can appreciate your frustration in relation to the closing of your account however I can only advise that the account has been closed as a result of a decision reached by our management. This decision is final.

    I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the future.

    Kind Regards

    They never gave a reason why my account is closed they just told me it was due to management decision. Be very carefull with this Sportsbook, they aren't trustworthy as their bonus's purpose is only to lure you to deposit money into their site. I contacted them several times trough telephone to use my free balance and the limits were ridiculous, for example, I could only bet 1€ in a 1X2 soccer match from the Champions League.

    The Livechat sessions were also fun as you can check below:

    1st Chat Session

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [10:14:12 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Good evening, [10:14:24 PM]
    Joyce: Hello, how may I help? [10:14:41 PM]
    Joyce: house [10:14:44 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I placed my first bet with a 100 £ to receive a 100£ bonus freebet. Where can I see it? [10:15:10 PM]
    Joyce: I will check this for you, just one moment please. [10:15:38 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Sure, thank you. [10:18:30 PM]
    Joyce: As you placed your first bet today, a free bet will be credited to your a/c after midnight. Please note free bets are credited to a/c's on a next day basis. I will email you with further details of this offer. [10:19:06 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I'm sorry, what do you mean by a/c? [10:20:50 PM]
    Joyce: Your free bet will be credited to your free bet balance in your Boylesports a/c. [10:21:42 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Does a/c mean account? [10:24:25 PM]
    Joyce: Your account. [10:24:39 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Ah ok, thank you! [10:25:59 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Goodbye. [10:26:08 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user'). [10:26:13 PM]

    2nd Chat Session:

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [01:44:03 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Hello Linda. [01:44:45 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I received a freebet worth 100 £! [01:45:02 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Do I have to use it all on a single bet or can I use that balance in several bets? [01:45:41 PM]
    Linda: You can use it as you wish online [01:45:58 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Can I use it all on a single bet? [01:46:25 PM]
    Linda: Yes of course [01:46:36 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Excuse me, but then I must be with some kind of problem cause I'm receiving an error message! [01:47:33 PM]
    Linda: What is the error? [01:47:53 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Bet rejected

    * Our automatic risk controls have rejected your bet. Please place your bet via our call centre by calling 1800 44 00 00 UK 0800 44 00 00 (Overseas +353 42 939 3002)
    * Sorry, your bet couldn't be accepted. Please call Customer Services 1800 829 729 (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) [01:47:57 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: What's the maximum amount I can bet? [01:48:16 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I've heard of this before, trough some friends that had the same problem but never with the freebet. [01:49:11 PM]
    Linda: Ok that appears to be due to our automatic risk controls. If you continue to get this message you will need to contact our Fon-a-Bet department on +353429393002 and our agents can place the bet for you. [01:50:18 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Please just answer me this question, How much can I bet in a single bet? [01:51:29 PM]
    Linda: I cannot give you an answer to that question [01:51:41 PM]
    Linda: We reserve the right to refuse all or part of any bet offered [01:51:50 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Yes, I know that but can I only bet 50 £ without losing the other 50 £? [01:52:30 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Or the freebet must be used all at once in a single bet? [01:52:48 PM]
    Linda: Our traders make the decision on limits. [01:53:38 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I understand that but concerning the freebet balance, does it has to be used all at once or is it the same as using normal funds? [01:54:30 PM]
    Linda: The free bet balance can be used as you wish however we do reserve the right to refuse all or part of any bet offered. [01:58:43 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: ah ok. I understand, I have read the Terms & Conditions upon registration. [02:00:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I know that calling that number won't do anything besides increasing my telephone bill, because I have several friends that have tryed that only to see their bets refused. [02:01:17 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's really sad, but I can't say I wasn't warned. [02:01:45 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Thanks anyway. [02:01:54 PM]
    Linda: Unfortunately I cannot comment on other accounts. I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused [02:01:55 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Excuse me but I'm not able to place a bet of any value. [02:03:48 PM]
    Linda: You really will need to contact our Fon-a-Bet department. [02:04:12 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I tought that I could place at least 25 GBPs in a bet! [02:04:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: They will tell me the same as you're telling me now! [02:04:35 PM]
    Linda: There is little more I can say unfortunately [02:05:19 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: So I need to call Fon-a-Bet [02:06:07 PM]
    Linda: Yes [02:06:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: what's the number? [02:06:15 PM]
    Linda: +353429393002 [02:06:22 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: ok. [02:08:28 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I can't even place a 10 £ bet! [02:12:46 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: This is really ridiculous! [02:12:58 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: What's the freebet for? [02:13:13 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [02:19:31 PM]

    3rd Chat Session

    Hello, Welcome to Boylesports live help. How may I assist you? [10:56:10 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Good evening, Joyce! My actual free balance is 90 pounds is there a game I can bet with those without having to call your FON-A-BET number? [10:57:16 PM]
    Joyce: It would depend on the risk controls , if you are unable to place your bet online you will need to contact our call centre. [10:59:30 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Today I could have lost my entire free balance if it wasn't for your restrictions. I am very gratefull but I would prefer to have freedom with my free balance as I did with my first bet. [10:59:35 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I dont really care about my free balance at all, and I was willing to deposit more money into my account if you hadn't these kind of issues. [11:01:08 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's really sad for your businesses if everyone knows about how this system works. [11:01:44 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: You promise a great bónus and then you lift a wall of restrictions on how to use them. [11:02:14 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: That's why my friends will no longer bet as they did in the past. [11:03:01 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: You should expect a lot less registrations and consequent bets from Portugal from now on. [11:03:29 PM]
    Joyce: Risk controls are put in place by our Trading department and are based on trading decisons. If you are unable to place a bet online I can only suggest you contact our call centre and one of our agents will gladly assist your by contacting our trading department with your request. [11:04:13 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Yes, I understand. Too bad I'm gonna have to call you 9 times (at least) to lose all my current free balance. [11:05:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: Is there any e-mail that I can use to perform a more formal complaint about this issue? [11:05:51 PM]
    Joyce: If you wish to email care@boylesports.com and your mail will be forwarded to the relevant department. [11:07:02 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: I don't mean to be rude, but this is not being a nice experience for me. [11:07:15 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: thank you. [11:07:28 PM]
    Fábio Vitório: goodbye. [11:09:05 PM]
    Joyce: Goodnight, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. [11:09:56 PM]
    'Fábio Vitório' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [11:20:49 PM]


    I'm sorry for the long post.


    Damn,I don't understand the reason of closing your account.But in your case they were not so stupid to say that your passport is incorrect.And it still more than 600 pounds on my account.Boylesports are just trying to steal them giving so funny reason of closing my account

  29. #29
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Welcome to the SBR forum PantherClaws and d555

    Sorry to hear about your situations with Boylesports. You are both welcome to either fill out a complaint form or send us an email to: Assistance@SportsbookReview.com and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  30. #30
    PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 13

    Thanks bigboydan,

    As I can't find Boylesports in your ratings list I don't see what's the point of filling a complaint, the only thing I wanted with my post was to warn people that could be lured by their bonuses. Besides my situation happened a few months ago and I gave up on them and because only recently I discovered SBR I don't think it would be apropriate to ask for your assistance regarding a problem with a bookie that I discovered myself(without consulting your ratings).
    As for d555 I think he should fill a complaint as he had a considerable amount of funds in that bookie specially compared with my 90 € free balance.

  31. #31
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by PantherClaws View Post
    Thanks bigboydan,

    As I can't find Boylesports in your ratings list I don't see what's the point of filling a complaint, the only thing I wanted with my post was to warn people that could be lured by their bonuses. Besides my situation happened a few months ago and I gave up on them and because only recently I discovered SBR I don't think it would be apropriate to ask for your assistance regarding a problem with a bookie that I discovered myself(without consulting your ratings).
    As for d555 I think he should fill a complaint as he had a considerable amount of funds in that bookie specially compared with my 90 € free balance.
    Yes,I filled the complaint form.Actually they says they are still checking my passport with Latvian Consulate in Dublin(but my account has been closed and will be not reopened!!!!).But I don't believe it's true. They says there is no respond from Consulate from Thursday.Maybe try to contact Consulate? Or visit it and their headoffice then. It will take me about 250-300 pounds to stay for a couple of days in Ireland. But the result isn't guaranteed.Stress for 300 pounds of profit They may invent another reason to close my account

  32. #32
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,003
    Betpoints: 53

    Boylesports are notorious for offering a superficially good bonus, but if you show any clue of knowing what you're doing (ie betting on attractive odds) they'll limit your account to near-zero stakes, or just close the account. In other words, the bonus is essentially a scam.

  33. #33
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    I´m with them now since 2 month,
    without any limits cut.

    Play carefully
    Hey Moonbeam, You still dodging the bullets at this book or have they cut your limits by now?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  34. #34
    zik013
    zik013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-08-08
    Posts: 4

    is anybody really taking care of the notorious actions this Boylesports bookmaker taking ?? i mean i submitted a report some time ago... didnt get any feedback from SBR, boyle did pay me up.. but not in full as they SHOULD.... i kinda forgot that case... but today, they messed up HUGE again in their attempt to cheat their customers. Is anybody in SBR really interesting on getting to the bottom of this ?? because it looks like they just keep cheating their customers on and on again....

  35. #35
    d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-25-08
    Posts: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by zik013 View Post
    is anybody really taking care of the notorious actions this Boylesports bookmaker taking ?? i mean i submitted a report some time ago... didnt get any feedback from SBR, boyle did pay me up.. but not in full as they SHOULD.... i kinda forgot that case... but today, they messed up HUGE again in their attempt to cheat their customers. Is anybody in SBR really interesting on getting to the bottom of this ?? because it looks like they just keep cheating their customers on and on again....
    As I see I am not the only victim of Boylesports.So I think SBR should put Boylesports to the blacklist to save potential costumers money and nerves

12 Last
Top