flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

My fellow Heritage Players, It starts this week!!! Get out of your bet at Half-Time!!

I play these every time they are offered for the max. They sure pick the games when it is halftime the game is still a toss up and you have no clue on if you should keep your bet or cancel it. Nobody else does this in the industry. You can't go wrong with this deal. Most of the games will be close at half time but there will be 1 or 2 during the year where you are either on the right or wrong side and you can make an easy profitable call for yourself. Get ready fellow Heritage Players!!

Get Out of Your Bet at Half-Time!

Its half time..YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Is your side going to hang on to make you a winner? If so, then let your wager ride and build your balance for the weekend. Did your team come out flat and you think you'd like to get out of your wager? Give us a call and get your money back in your account for another kick at the can!

This promotion applies to straight wagers only. Maximum wager amount is $500. Totals, parlays, teasers and props are not eligible for this promotion.

This promotion only applies to the NCAA Football game between Arizona Wildcats and Toledo Rockets on Friday September 3rd, 2010.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Solid Promotion!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i'm taking arizona with the max!!!!!!!!!

nosttrader
    nosttrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Awesome. Can we place our bets now?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

yes you can place the bet now!!! i was going to wait til friday.. i love all their promotions!!!!!!!!!! basically free money!!!!!!!!!

nosttrader

I recently just signed up and now just recieved a scratch card, can we double dip and get the free money too? Which side are you on?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

yes i think you could double dip..just tell cs to add yr scratch off amount and then use that for the halftime bet!!!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    yes i think you could double dip..just tell cs to add yr scratch off amount and then use that for the halftime bet!!!
    Pretty sure the scratch card promo only let you bet $50 or $100 at a time until the roll is met.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I play these every time they are offered for the max. They sure pick the games when it is halftime the game is still a toss up and you have no clue on if you should keep your bet or cancel it. Nobody else does this in the industry. You can't go wrong with this deal. Most of the games will be close at half time but there will be 1 or 2 during the year where you are either on the right or wrong side and you can make an easy profitable call for yourself. Get ready fellow Heritage Players!!

Get Out of Your Bet at Half-Time!

Its half time..YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Is your side going to hang on to make you a winner? If so, then let your wager ride and build your balance for the weekend. Did your team come out flat and you think you'd like to get out of your wager? Give us a call and get your money back in your account for another kick at the can!

This promotion applies to straight wagers only. Maximum wager amount is $500. Totals, parlays, teasers and props are not eligible for this promotion.

This promotion only applies to the NCAA Football game between Arizona Wildcats and Toledo Rockets on Friday September 3rd, 2010.

I wish all the books offered this promotion!

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great promotion.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Woohoo! Lock and Load! Don't forget you can also hedge with the halftime line if you don't want to cancel, or want to reduce your risk.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

AZ for the max. If it does not look like a winner at HT, I call to cancel the bet.

Great promotion.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    i'm taking arizona with the max!!!!!!!!!

agree

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

when does 30 % bonus go into effect?

mtneer1212

Good luck! This is a great promo!

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Wow, never heard of something like this.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Gotta love it!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line has been on the move, with now 55% on Arizona (up from 54%). Arizona and Toledo are both teams that the public tends to have a wrong read on. Over the L5 seasons Toledo has been a reliable home dog, and Arizona a poor road fave. Waiting for +17.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo rpt the max muthafuckassssssssssssssssssss

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Thanks for the reminder, Illini. Would hate to miss one of these.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Do you have to call? Can you do live chat at half time?

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I believe they had it a couple times last year and did away w/ it hopefully they keep this all year long

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    AZ for the max. If it does not look like a winner at HT, I call to cancel the bet.

Great promotion.
    me to chuck in at -15 -108

good thing about huge favorites if they are up big in the 1st half they will most likely also be favored in the 2nd half as well

makes for a sweet middle or a just hold on to your bet type of play

this is the greatest promo i have ever seen from any book

it even beats the Mansion promo IMHO

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    me to chuck in at -15 -108

good thing about huge favorites if they are up big in the 1st half they will most likely also be favored in the 2nd half as well

makes for a sweet middle or a just hold on to your bet type of play

this is the greatest promo i have ever seen from any book

it even beats the Mansion promo IMHO

umm no? the mansion promo was a free $1000 me thinks i liked that better than a chance to back out of a few college bets

nosttrader

I maxxed on on AZ too but got the line at -16. Good luck to all tomorrow.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

It's a such an amazing offer but the games that are offered are usually still a toss up at halftime. I never know what the hell to do at halftime. Very rare one side or the other has a big lead.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can let the bet ride, with the advantage of knowing the halftime score, or you can middle it.

Options:

- 500 on team A at Heritage, 500 on team B somewhere else.
    If team A covers the 1H spread, you're stuck with both bets. If team B covers the 1H spread, you cancel the bet on team A, and have at that point a positive EV ticket for team B in hand. You can let it ride, or middle it with a 2H bet on team A (for whatever amount you're comfortable with). This approach only improves your halftime edge when team B covers the 1H spread.

- 500 on team A at Heritage, 250 on team B somewhere else.

a) If team B covers the 1H spread, you cancel your Heritage ticket. You can let the bet on team B ride, or middle it at halftime with a 2H bet on team A. Because team A has lost the 1H ATS, it can now cover the 2H spread while still allowing team B to cover the full game spread. The more team A is behind at halftime, the wider the window for the middle.

b) If team A covers the 1H spread, you can let both bets ride, or add a 2H bet on team B for another 250. Same idea as before. Having lost the 1H ATS, team B won't have to cover as much ground in the 2H as it would have before the game to cover the full game spread.

Of course, to set up a middle it helps if you place your initial bets on the right side of a line movement. For this first game the line movement could be as much as three points (especially if you have a book with free half points).

I didn't include the juice, and it could make a difference; especially the unknown hafltime juice (could be -115).

Anyway, just some thoughts. I'm sure I missed something. lol

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Got AZ at -15. Seems like nearly everyone likes them. Here's hoping they're up big at the half.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    You can let the bet ride, with the advantage of knowing the halftime score, or you can middle it.

Options:

- 500 on team A at Heritage, 500 on team B somewhere else.
    If team A covers the 1H spread, you're stuck with both bets. If team B covers the 1H spread, you cancel the bet on team A, and have at that point a positive EV ticket for team B in hand. You can let it ride, or middle it with a 2H bet on team A (for whatever amount you're comfortable with). This approach only improves your halftime edge when team B covers the 1H spread.

- 500 on team A at Heritage, 250 on team B somewhere else.

a) If team B covers the 1H spread, you cancel your Heritage ticket. You can let the bet on team B ride, or middle it at halftime with a 2H bet on team A. Because team A has lost the 1H ATS, it can now cover the 2H spread while still allowing team B to cover the full game spread. The more team A is behind at halftime, the wider the window for the middle.

b) If team A covers the 1H spread, you can let both bets ride, or add a 2H bet on team B for another 250. Same idea as before. Having lost the 1H ATS, team B won't have to cover as much ground in the 2H as it would have before the game to cover the full game spread.

Of course, to set up a middle it helps if you place your initial bets on the right side of a line movement. For this first game the line movement could be as much as three points (especially if you have a book with free half points).

I didn't include the juice, and it could make a difference; especially the unknown hafltime juice (could be -115).

Anyway, just some thoughts. I'm sure I missed something. lol
    good stuff thanks for sharing

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    umm no? the mansion promo was a free $1000 me thinks i liked that better than a chance to back out of a few college bets

a couple times

LOL!

it was more than a few times trust me

BigDaddy

staying put

its nice to have a 15 point fav up 19 at the half laying 7 in 2nd half and i get an option if i want to keep the bet

love it

if the plays loses oh well

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

AZ looking good.

A little Toledo HT money for a middle.

mtneer1212

I just canceled my Toledo bet (+16.5). I apologize to all Arizona backers, because Toledo is now a lock since I canceled.

FCMedina
    FCMedina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

Sitting tight on my Arizona bet.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Nice work Heritage--it took all of about 60 seconds to cancel my wager. Very polite and easy- well prepared for the halftime rush. 5 star experience.

1234 ... Last