linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Diamond Sports Book Users

I use DSI as one of my outlets for football and some baskets. Mainly football. No baseball at all due to their lines. I moved my money out of there in April for baseball and left a few bucks to keep the account open.

I wanted to let you guys know that these guys have been calling me weekly all summer wearing out my voicemail trying to get me to deposit into my account. With football season close and planning on depositing with them anyway this week, I logged in to my account and struck up a chat with Luis.

Luis tells me if I deposit $2500, he will give me a free upgrade to platinum level. I said that is very nice of you but I am already platinum level with 118k points. I tell him that I will do the $2500 if he upgrades me from platinum to Diamond (their elite level). He finally agrees with no rollover requirement. Done deal on my part.

I sent the $2500 per our agreement, called back to get my platinum changed to diamond. now I'm told that is only for their Bookmaker clients. wtf?

So I tell them I have a printed out copy and an email copy of my chat session with Luis regarding the deal he made me. After emailing a copy to the supervisor to prove I had one, they agreed to upgrade me to Diamond.

Alot more perks at diamond level including free payouts.

if any of you are at platinum level with DSI and want to get to the Diamond level quicker than waiting out the 300k points, strike up a chat, make the deal and email a copy of the chat to yourself before you close the window. I would also print a copy before closing the window. Had I not done this, I would have gotten screwed.

DSI is a standup book!
    Last edited by linedrivr; 08-30-10 at 07:34 PM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Standup-ish. I would say they are good too, but making you prove your case like that was not A+ behavior.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have recieved calls as well but am at cris / the same company ;; so prob wont deposit for awhile;;

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

CRIS, Bookamker, DSI have done this type of thing with rewards and bonuses for years. Bet with them if you like the numbers and safety. Don't get sucked in by any promises or promos because they do not always honour them

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    I use DSI as one of my outlets for football and some baskets. Mainly football. No baseball at all due to their lines. I moved my money out of there in April for baseball and left a few bucks to keep the account open.

I wanted to let you guys know that these guys have been calling me weekly all summer wearing out my voicemail trying to get me to deposit into my account. With football season close and planning on depositing with them anyway this week, I logged in to my account and struck up a chat with Luis.

Luis tells me if I deposit $2500, he will give me a free upgrade to platinum level. I said that is very nice of you but I am already platinum level with 118k points. I tell him that I will do the $2500 if he upgrades me from platinum to Diamond (their elite level). He finally agrees with no rollover requirement. Done deal on my part.

I sent the $2500 per our agreement, called back to get my platinum changed to diamond. now I'm told that is only for their Bookmaker clients. wtf?

So I tell them I have a printed out copy and an email copy of my chat session with Luis regarding the deal he made me. After emailing a copy to the supervisor to prove I had one, they agreed to upgrade me to Diamond.

Alot more perks at diamond level including free payouts.

if any of you are at platinum level with DSI and want to get to the Diamond level quicker than waiting out the 300k points, strike up a chat, make the deal and email a copy of the chat to yourself before you close the window. I would also print a copy before closing the window. Had I not done this, I would have gotten screwed.

DSI is a standup book!
    Nice!

I too didn't use BookMaker much this baseball season, but I never thought of leveraging my deposit to change my Platinum level to Diamond. Thanks for suggestion

BoL this coming season,